BY TYLENOL #24 in Allergy & Sinus

Alleviate the pain and pressure of sinus headaches and relieve chest congestion.

Acetaminophen

Acetaminophen 325 mg in each caplet
Guaifenesin 200 mg in each caplet
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg in each caplet

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sucralose, titanium dioxide, triacetin.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
  • sinus congestion and pressure
  • headache
  • nasal congestion
  • minor aches and pains
  • helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
  • if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.

Ask a doctor before use if you have

• liver disease
  • heart disease
  • high blood pressure
  • thyroid disease
  • diabetes
  • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
  • persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
  • cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)

When using this product do not exceed recommended dose

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
  • pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • redness or swelling is present
  • new symptoms occur
  • cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)

This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center at 1-877-895-3665.

Directions:

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 4 hours
  • swallow whole; do not crush, chew or dissolve
  • do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get sinus infections quite often and I have tried everything out there to relieve the pain and pressure but nothing has worked. Then one day my doctor recommended that I try the Tylenol Sinus. It has been my go-to sinus medicine since. It takes away the pressure relieves my sinus headaches and really helps with any kind of phlegm. I definitely recommend this product to anybody who suffers from any kind of sinus symptoms. You can find it pretty much anywhere such as Walmart CVS and your local pharmacy.
Kristen D.
Spring
Recently I had the worst sinus congestion I have ever experienced. The pressure was worse than anything I had ever felt. My husband came home with this and it immediately relieved the pain and I felt so much better. I have already recommended this to others.
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow. Helps relieve sinus congestion and pain.
Jessica M.
Seward, Pa
Sadly, I get sinus and allergy issues from my family members. There have been days it's so hard to get out of bed from terrible sinus pressure. It feels like my head could explode. How do I get to work and get my daily tasks done? I take Tylenol Sinus. My grandmother recommended it to me and I've been taking it ever since. It helps get me through the day and I could not live without it.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
This is the best medicine I've found to deal with my sinus headaches caused by the weather and the barometric pressure changing. One of these, and my headache is gone. I buy these throughout the year and will continue to do so as long as they get rid of my headache quickly.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Tylenol Severe Sinus Congestion and Pain is wonderful. I suffer from severe side effects due to my sinuses. I get very congested and get very intense migraines. This products helps immensely to clear the congestion. It isn’t the best for my migraines, but it does ease the pain quite a bit. I’d suggest anyone try it.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started using this after my NP recommended it to me. I can say that it works well even the walmart brand it pretty good. The price is not to high and to help get through the work day I would give it an A+.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff, anytime my sinuses hit, and we've all been there and can say it's pretty uncomfortable I use this stuff. It seems to work pretty fast and helps me start feeling better in no time, I would definitely recommend this to anyone when their sinuses hit.
Delaney T.
Dekalb, IL
This is a lifesaver whenever I get a sinus headache. It takes a little bit to kick in, like any other medicine, but I feel like this lasts longer than Advil. I always have this on hand in case a sinus headache pops up or my congestion gets bad.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an excellent allergy relief product! It's really effective on my allergies within 30 minutes after taking it! Yes, it's affordable. Not pricey at all. Yes, it met my expectations. I would recommend to others. Yes, I would buy it again.