Tylenol® Sinus + Headache Daytime Caplets

Get back to the things you love with sinus medication that delivers fast relief for sinus headaches and sinus pain.

Ingredient Name

Active ingredients

Acetaminophen 325 mg in each capsule
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg in each caplet

Inactive ingredients

anhydrous citric acid, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose, titanium dioxide.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
  • headache
  • sinus congestion and pressure
  • nasal congestion
  • minor aches and pains
  • helps decongest sinus openings and passages
  • promotes sinus drainage
  • helps clear nasal passages
  • temporarily reduces fever

Would this help to reduce my extreme sinus congestion and pain?
Start your review of Tylenol® Sinus + Headache Daytime Caplets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These really work to combat sinus issues so that they don't get worse.” in reviews
“This product does well at helping eliminate my headache and sinus pressure I often get, however I feel like it makes me jittery and kinda wired so that is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. ” in reviews
East Hampton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this! Great product for allergy season/ especially when you have a headache. Very affordable and works well compared to other medicines over the counter. Love this product: would buy it again. Very satisfied.
jacksonville
This is my go to medicine when I'm in need of it. I use it for my congestion and it gets rid of it quick fast and in a hurry. It's very affordable and it met my expectations. It is very effective and I recommend it to those in need.
This product is really good at decongesting and relieving sinus pain and pressure. I would recommend this to anyone with a lot of sinus pressure and a headache. 7/10 would recommend!
San Antonio, TX
I have a deviated septum and therefore have a lot of sinus related issues including Chronic Bronchitis and allergies. This is the only product that works on my sinus headaches!!!
South Gate, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Like who doesn’t get a cold during the fall, I do sometimes Twice and I gotta have this product at home otherwise I will go running to CVS / walmart to the nearest store near me.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just take regular Tylenol and grab a decongestant from the pharmacist. Not that this doesn't work, but it's like putting a bandaid on a stab wound. Just go for the real deal.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a product that I like to keep in my medicine cabinet for winter months when you get a cold that develops into a sinus issue or infection. This really gives you relief without the side effects that can happen with some cold remedies. I can take this and still go to work just fine. There is not zombie effect or sleepiness so that is a big plus for me. The price is also good too. I recommend this product.  Tylenol® Sinus + Headache Daytime Caplets
GROTON, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
excellent product to help alleviate sinus headaches during allergy season and cold season.  i use it a few times a year depending on how afflicted i become.
Tualatin , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Woke up with a headache, and realized it was a sinus headache. By the time I realized it, it had turned into a migraine. This is the only product I've found to help with sinus pressure. Kicked in writhing 30-45mins and gave me some much needed relief. I'd be interested in trying the sever. Getting more bc spring and Summer are here and just taking allergy meds doesn't always cut it.
Montgomery , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Tylenol my whole life and I live by it. It is great for everything and is a daily use. It helps my headaches and sinus ptobs I would definitely recommend it to everyone.