Tylenol® Sinus + Headache Daytime Caplets

Get back to the things you love with sinus medication that delivers fast relief for sinus headaches and sinus pain.

Ingredient Name

Active ingredients

Acetaminophen 325 mg in each capsule
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg in each caplet

Inactive ingredients

anhydrous citric acid, carnauba wax, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium starch glycolate, sucralose, titanium dioxide.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
  • headache
  • sinus congestion and pressure
  • nasal congestion
  • minor aches and pains
  • helps decongest sinus openings and passages
  • promotes sinus drainage
  • helps clear nasal passages
  • temporarily reduces fever

Would this help to reduce my extreme sinus congestion and pain?
Start your review of Tylenol® Sinus + Headache Daytime Caplets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These really work to combat sinus issues so that they don't get worse.” in reviews
“This product does well at helping eliminate my headache and sinus pressure I often get, however I feel like it makes me jittery and kinda wired so that is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. ” in reviews
New York
This is my go-to product to help fight a sinus infection before it happens. I typically buy it from target or CVS. I will use it twice per year during cold and flu season. It generally stops my cold from progressing to an infection
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After trying multiple products for my cold/flu this was the only thing that worked. It was cheap and found everywhere. My sneezing and coughing died down within 20 mins after taking. I didn't need to take every four hours like it said because it lasted so long. My head wasn't congested and I could breath through my nose again! Best product for when you're feeling sick.
These tablets are the best if you have a cold or sinus infection. They really seem to work quickly. You can find these at any store like Target or Walmart, and of course at any drugstore.  Be sure to eat something when you take these - if I don't I get a little bit nauseous.
Camillus, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I need a solution for a sinus flare-up, this is one of the products that I turn to. It helps ease the pain of swollen sinuses, especially when it hits right below the eyes. Overall, I feel that the product addresses most of my symptoms. I also find it more affordable than other options on the market.
I suffer from sinus and allergies since I've moved south and I was told about this product. I'm not at all disappointed by it. It gets the job done. You can find this at any pharmacy store, Target, Walmart and grocery store. It's very convenient to have on hand when I feel the sinus problems arising.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When you have sinus infection this is a life saver which is common for a family of 5 with allergies! It comes in 24 pack which is good because it lasts ! It's also non drowsy and it means non drowsy not like some of those other brands! This is one of my top choice for when my family and I are sick !
I wanted this product to work for me SO BAD! I get frequent sinus headaches and I'm always looking for something to help relieve the pain. Unfortunately this product hardly touched the sinus pressure and headaches I get. The effect felt just like taking a regular Tylenol for me.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always grab some Tylenol when I'm sick because I know it will get the job done. These tablets help so much with congestion and help reduce fevers and pain as well. They last pretty long, sometimes it wears off early but it still works wonders. Would recommend to others!
Hickory, NC
I take Tylenol sinus frequently during season changes, just because my allergies bother me so bad during those times. It helps relieve the pressure and reduces headache pain without making me sleepy or drowsy like most other sinus/allergy relief medications.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have to use this every time my sinuses start to act up. They can become so horrible and it is miserable trying to deal with it and work or take care of your kids. So this product really helps take away the pain and helps with congestion a long with it.