BY TYLENOL #19 in Allergy & Sinus

Features: -Pain reliever. -Contains single dose. -Works fast on headache. -Dose not damage stomach the way aspirin or even ibuprofen can and helps in reducing fever. -Temporarily relieves in minor aches and pains from headache, muscular aches, backache. see more...

Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
LOVE these. Non drowsy, doesn't make me tired, groggy, or funny feeling. It is quick acting too. I keep these in my purse during spring here in Ohio. My sinuses are always so so bad. Love these though and would always send people their way for relief!
Ally B.
Mankato, MN
This product helped tremendously with my sinus infections. I use it about once a month during the Fall/Winter seasons. I've tried many products in the last and this one has been the best of all of them. Very effective. I am very satisfied.
Hannah F.
Kingsport
These work pretty darn well. I keep some in my cabinet at all times in case I need them during the day. I don't like to use medication at all unless I seriously need it, so this stuff is like a last resort for me. But me and my husband both use it, and we both seem to like it
Sharee M.
great for sinus infection. i get them once a year it's always bad but tylenol definitely comes in handy. i buy from cvs & when i do have a sinus infection i use once or twice daily as needed. bery effective. yeah i would buy again but it lasts me a while
NaTasha H.
Saint Louis, MO
These little guys are friggin perfect when you are sick. They clear the congestion and have a nice little taste, even when you can't taste anything else. They aren't the cheapest choice, but they give much needed relief when you feel like utter poo.
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
Tylenol Sinus is the only medicine that will get you through the day when you are all stuffed up. The non drowsy version is actually non drowsy, not like the other brands out there. I usually feel better within minutes after taking this medicine.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I got a couple bottles of this last year and I still have it in my fridge, it help my little ones with congestion and stuffy nose this was affected in the price was wonderful. I definitely will choose this brand again
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This really helped with my cold and congestion. I had a really bad stuffy nose and this helped cleared it up. I use this whenever I have a cold because it doesn't make me drowsy or tired I would recommend
donna g.
Aurora
It worked ok....like sudafed better to dry me out.  I like the non drowsy formula.   That was awesome as I fly for a living and falling asleep at work is breaking a FAR.
Vonna F.
Lyons, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get a sinus infection every time I get a cold in the winter. I take this and it's gets rid of all the pressure on my face, nose and head and relieves my headache. I swear by this in the winter time.