BY TYLENOL #24 in Allergy & Sinus

For adults. Daytime - non-drowsy. For relief of sinus congestion, pressure. Helps loosen phlegm. Non-drowsy formula. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Missy H.
Charleston, WV
I do suffer from sinus issues and this is my go to sinus medicine over other brands. The price is good for the results that I get. It is fast acting and has my sinus issues under control and me feeling better quickly.
Kristen R.
When I have a sinus headache, I take this medicine. It works fast and doesn't make you feel weird. The pill itself is minty flavored so it's not awful to take.
Dijana I.
This is actually a good one. It helps most of the time and I suffer for sinus issues a lot. I would buy again
member-104e5
When the pollen season kicks in, this is the only product that seems to work for me. I think I've tried every one on the shelf before I found this one.
Marlânia C.
Rua professora virginia 808
Pra dor de cabeça,febre,tomo quando estou com qualquer tipo de dor,tylenol é muito bom! Minha mãe sempre compra.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an excellent allergy relief product! It's really effective on my allergies within 30 minutes after taking it! Yes, it's affordable. Not pricey at all. Yes, it met my expectations. I would recommend to others. Yes, I would buy it again.
Jennifer L.
Aitkin
These are usually what I take when I get sinus headaches. I prefer the Sudafed ones, but these ones work too. I just feel like they take longer to kick in.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This medicine works wonders on colds and sinus headaches. It is very effective and works pretty fast. It's the. Eat on the market I think. I usually get it at Walmart but pretty much anywhere has it. I am overall satisfied with this product
I suffered from severe sinus pain last spring due to allergies. I took this medication and it really worked. Pain was gone very shortly after and sinus cleared up for many hours.
Carolinne Y.
It's perfect. One day Im sick. And in the other Im great again . I really love this. It's so good for me