BY TYLENOL #21 in Allergy & Sinus

For adults. Daytime - non-drowsy. For relief of sinus congestion, pressure. Helps loosen phlegm. Non-drowsy formula. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
This is the best medicine I've found to deal with my sinus headaches caused by the weather and the barometric pressure changing. One of these, and my headache is gone. I buy these throughout the year and will continue to do so as long as they get rid of my headache quickly.
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow. Helps relieve sinus congestion and pain.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using this after my NP recommended it to me. I can say that it works well even the walmart brand it pretty good. The price is not to high and to help get through the work day I would give it an A+.
Cristal P.
Port of Spain
Great tablets to fight the sinus...... does not make you feel drowsy.
I have tried Advil cold and sinus but this one acts faster and it does not upset your stomach. I am complete satisfy with its fast relieve of the sinus.
I would definitely buy it again!
Angela C.
Augusta, GA
In the spring , summer an winter I get really bad sinus pains an my hole head hurts this helps a heck of a lot it's not much money cheep cheep I had bought so at Walmart dollor store any where really I would so recommend it any one
Samantha R.
My sinuses act up year round. This medicine is excellent for sinus pressure I experience pressure a lot on one side of my face and this takes away the pain and pressure
Carolyn D.
When sinus pain is an issue this medicine works well. It relieves the pressure and the pain. It's my husbands go-to sinus medicine. I know it's time to buy more when I find the empty box in the cabinet.
Brittany W.
This medicine works pretty well, it helped my enjoy my vacation even though I felt like death.
Delilah V.
Allergy season has not been so nice to me. I fly a lot due to my job and need to make sure that I take this prior to my flight to avoid sinus pressure in flight or my ears popping. This is my go to so that I survive allergy season.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to sinus medicine. I always have congestion when I get sick. This clears everything out fast.