BY TYLENOL #23 in Allergy & Sinus

For adults. Daytime - non-drowsy. For relief of sinus congestion, pressure. Helps loosen phlegm. Non-drowsy formula. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Missy H.
Charleston, WV
I do suffer from sinus issues and this is my go to sinus medicine over other brands. The price is good for the results that I get. It is fast acting and has my sinus issues under control and me feeling better quickly.
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow. Helps relieve sinus congestion and pain.
Jessica M.
Seward, Pa
Sadly, I get sinus and allergy issues from my family members. There have been days it's so hard to get out of bed from terrible sinus pressure. It feels like my head could explode. How do I get to work and get my daily tasks done? I take Tylenol Sinus. My grandmother recommended it to me and I've been taking it ever since. It helps get me through the day and I could not live without it.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
This is the best medicine I've found to deal with my sinus headaches caused by the weather and the barometric pressure changing. One of these, and my headache is gone. I buy these throughout the year and will continue to do so as long as they get rid of my headache quickly.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Tylenol Severe Sinus Congestion and Pain is wonderful. I suffer from severe side effects due to my sinuses. I get very congested and get very intense migraines. This products helps immensely to clear the congestion. It isn’t the best for my migraines, but it does ease the pain quite a bit. I’d suggest anyone try it.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using this after my NP recommended it to me. I can say that it works well even the walmart brand it pretty good. The price is not to high and to help get through the work day I would give it an A+.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff, anytime my sinuses hit, and we've all been there and can say it's pretty uncomfortable I use this stuff. It seems to work pretty fast and helps me start feeling better in no time, I would definitely recommend this to anyone when their sinuses hit.
Delaney T.
Dekalb, IL
This is a lifesaver whenever I get a sinus headache. It takes a little bit to kick in, like any other medicine, but I feel like this lasts longer than Advil. I always have this on hand in case a sinus headache pops up or my congestion gets bad.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an excellent allergy relief product! It's really effective on my allergies within 30 minutes after taking it! Yes, it's affordable. Not pricey at all. Yes, it met my expectations. I would recommend to others. Yes, I would buy it again.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This medicine works wonders on colds and sinus headaches. It is very effective and works pretty fast. It's the. Eat on the market I think. I usually get it at Walmart but pretty much anywhere has it. I am overall satisfied with this product