BY TYLENOL #30 in Allergy & Sinus

For adults. Daytime - non-drowsy. For relief of sinus congestion, pressure. Helps loosen phlegm. Non-drowsy formula. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works great for clogged sinuses. It makes a sinus headache go away very quickly!
Brooke H.
Only thing that takes the pain and pressure away, decent cost, doesn't make me feel funny.
Cristina S.
Dayton, OH
As a college student, you want to get pills that work and fast. Tylenol is always my go to.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product. It's effective and works quick. The price is a little high. But because it actually works. I don't mind paying the extra. Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain for Adults
I suffered from severe sinus pain last spring due to allergies. I took this medication and it really worked. Pain was gone very shortly after and sinus cleared up for many hours.
Cristal P.
Port of Spain
Great tablets to fight the sinus...... does not make you feel drowsy.
I have tried Advil cold and sinus but this one acts faster and it does not upset your stomach. I am complete satisfy with its fast relieve of the sinus.
I would definitely buy it again!
Marlânia C.
Rua professora virginia 808
Pra dor de cabeça,febre,tomo quando estou com qualquer tipo de dor,tylenol é muito bom! Minha mãe sempre compra.
Carolinne Y.
It's perfect. One day Im sick. And in the other Im great again . I really love this. It's so good for me