BY TYLENOL #25 in Allergy & Sinus

For adults. Daytime - non-drowsy. For relief of sinus congestion, pressure. Helps loosen phlegm. Non-drowsy formula. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They work quickly enough. I usually find that if I only take two originally, I will need to take a third soon thereafter.
Londyn M.
winston salem
This is all I use during allergy and sinus season! You can get it at any drug store also. Doesn't make you drowsy
Dijana I.
This is actually a good one. It helps most of the time and I suffer for sinus issues a lot. I would buy again
Olivia B.
Macon, GA
I have severe allergies and this helps me get through the day without having swollen eyes and sinus issues
Did not help sinus pain. Made very drowsy. Was expensive and did not feel different from regular advil.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
My husband uses this product and he said it works very well. It doesn't make him drowsy or anything.
Taylor M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to sinus medicine. I always have congestion when I get sick. This clears everything out fast.
Mariana M.
I use this during the day to feel somewhat better from my sinuses. But I wish the affect was longer
Stefanie M.
North Canton, OH
Such a life saver in season changes here in Ohio! Lets me keep moving and continue to go to work.
Brittany W.
This medicine works pretty well, it helped my enjoy my vacation even though I felt like death.