BY TYLENOL #23 in Allergy & Sinus

For adults. Daytime - non-drowsy. For relief of sinus congestion, pressure. Helps loosen phlegm. Non-drowsy formula. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Michael L.
Covington , TN
Love Tylenol Sinus. Best part is it's over the counter and you can immediately feel it working. It's affordable and you don't have to take it constantly. I purchased at my local Walmart. Would highly recommend to others.
Milicen S.
Sellersburg , IN
I started feeling like I was having a headache I felt sick and a neighbor recommended this product this is the best product if you have a head congestion I cannot compare this to any other products this is my best recommendation
Jazzy W.
This is my go to sinus relief medicine when I'm in severe pain. It works fast and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend if you need quick relief. This also helps soothe the headache and pains cause by sinuses
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love this ordination. Great during spring and summer when allergy season is in full swing. Quick and total relief of sinus headaches plus the swelling and runny nose! Will purchase again and again.
Alina C.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is a lifesaver. Any time I have congestion, I will take some of this Tylenol and I'm better in a few days. This works more than other competing brands. I am overall satisfied and recommend.
Angela C.
Augusta, GA
In the spring , summer an winter I get really bad sinus pains an my hole head hurts this helps a heck of a lot it's not much money cheep cheep I had bought so at Walmart dollor store any where really I would so recommend it any one
Delilah V.
Allergy season has not been so nice to me. I fly a lot due to my job and need to make sure that I take this prior to my flight to avoid sinus pressure in flight or my ears popping. This is my go to so that I survive allergy season.
Carolyn D.
When sinus pain is an issue this medicine works well. It relieves the pressure and the pain. It's my husbands go-to sinus medicine. I know it's time to buy more when I find the empty box in the cabinet.
Samantha R.
My sinuses act up year round. This medicine is excellent for sinus pressure I experience pressure a lot on one side of my face and this takes away the pain and pressure
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
Love this for when I have a cold. Helps me feel better without leaving me feeling groggy or jittery like a lot of the Day/Night time cold medicines out there.