BY TYLENOL #20 in Allergy & Sinus

For adults. Daytime - non-drowsy. For relief of sinus congestion, pressure. Helps loosen phlegm. Non-drowsy formula. see more...

Q&A (-1)
Delilah V.
Allergy season has not been so nice to me. I fly a lot due to my job and need to make sure that I take this prior to my flight to avoid sinus pressure in flight or my ears popping. This is my go to so that I survive allergy season.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I started using this after my NP recommended it to me. I can say that it works well even the walmart brand it pretty good. The price is not to high and to help get through the work day I would give it an A+.
Carolyn D.
When sinus pain is an issue this medicine works well. It relieves the pressure and the pain. It's my husbands go-to sinus medicine. I know it's time to buy more when I find the empty box in the cabinet.
Samantha R.
My sinuses act up year round. This medicine is excellent for sinus pressure I experience pressure a lot on one side of my face and this takes away the pain and pressure
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent allergy relief product! It's really effective on my allergies within 30 minutes after taking it! Yes, it's affordable. Not pricey at all. Yes, it met my expectations. I would recommend to others. Yes, I would buy it again.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This medicine works wonders on colds and sinus headaches. It is very effective and works pretty fast. It's the. Eat on the market I think. I usually get it at Walmart but pretty much anywhere has it. I am overall satisfied with this product
Missy H.
Charleston, WV
I do suffer from sinus issues and this is my go to sinus medicine over other brands. The price is good for the results that I get. It is fast acting and has my sinus issues under control and me feeling better quickly.
Wayna V.
Allergy medicine that works with any simple to mild
allergic reactions. It will relieve seasonal allergies, help with sinus
infections and other types of allergic reactions. It is non drowsy which
is great because you can use it during the day. Great quality, good
price and it is sold OTC over the counter. I always keep it at home
because it works wonders and the tablet works for 24 hrs. It is small in
size which makes it easy to swallow. Helps relieve sinus congestion and pain.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
This is the best medicine I've found to deal with my sinus headaches caused by the weather and the barometric pressure changing. One of these, and my headache is gone. I buy these throughout the year and will continue to do so as long as they get rid of my headache quickly.
Jessica M.
Seward, Pa
Sadly, I get sinus and allergy issues from my family members. There have been days it's so hard to get out of bed from terrible sinus pressure. It feels like my head could explode. How do I get to work and get my daily tasks done? I take Tylenol Sinus. My grandmother recommended it to me and I've been taking it ever since. It helps get me through the day and I could not live without it.