Tylenol® Simply Soothing Saline Drops and Spray

by Tylenol

Gentle non-medicated moisturizing relief for dry or stuffy noses

This seems like a great concept I haven't seen them in stores yet , do they work or help comfort baby ?
Start your review of Tylenol® Simply Soothing Saline Drops and Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Santa Ana, CA
When my daughter was a baby I use to use these so it can help her breathe especially when she was sleeping because she couldn't breathe so well when she would have a stuffy nose. And she didn't know how to breath from her mouth since she was so use to breathing from her nose. So she would cry all the time. But this would help her sleep better since it helped her breath better
Waveland, MS
Tylenol for some reason NEVER works for my baby. It does not matter what product I use. I do not recommend Tylenol for children, but it does seem to work for myself. If you have a child and are looking for a medicine to work, try Motrin
Okemah, OK
Tylenol sinus saline drops for were so amazing for my daughter! It was the only product that actually helped her! It's a good price for the amount you get! I bought it at Walmart, and i have recommended it and will continue to do so!
Temple, TX
My sister has been using this for as little mg as I can remember. She says it works great for her kids. Especially when they have a stuffed up nose, relieves and soothes them. They sleep like babies again.
Lexington, KY
My daughter had the hardest time with Nasal spray .she has the worst allergies and her nose is always stopped up . This really helped it snd she wasn't bothered by it. It cleared up her nose immedietly
Sioux City, IA
This product was very helpful to me when I injured my knee, I usually use it every time I dance which happens less than it did. It was super helpful to me. Kind of spendy. But I would buy it again!
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
This has worked wonders for my daughter when she got really.sick.with a horrible cold. Her nose was running like crazy and then it.would getl stuffed. This has helped her get better faster.
Tustin, CA
This product works great for babies who have a cold/ stuffy nose and can't breathe out thru it. You just spray these salon drops in their nose and it works wonders. It clears all the dry mucus and I would buy again.
Las Vegas, NV
Me gustó mucho este médicamente o ,lo volvería a comprar y a consumir ,definitivamente lo apruebo ,cumplió al máximo mis expectativas totalmente ,lo recomiendo mucho plrqu es muy satisfactorio el resultado final
Fresno, CA
This is an awesome product. I also recommend for adults. I use it when my nose is super stuffed and it immediately clears it. I recommend this for anyone with a stuffy nose. Totally worth the affordable price !