BY TYLENOL

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how sleepy can you get after takin...1 Answers
Chanel L.
Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi
This is my annual flu fighting companion. I know this isn't a miracle in a package, but when you're sick the last thing you wanna do is go see a doctor to get tested for the flu.

Me personally I'd rather just stay home and try not to infect anyone else. So Tylenol cold it is!

I've used this as far as I can remember. My mom used to give this to us when we were sick and it always helped. As long as you use as directed it should do it's job affectively.

I know that daytime Tylenol should be used for daytime (obvi) and the night time... well for night lol. I honestly feel like when I take the night time Tylenol cold it helps me to sleep, and helps to ease my body of all those aches.
Niyah J.
When I'm coming down with something and feeling a bit under the weather, I have the most trouble sleeping at night but Tylenol® Severe Multi Symptom Daytime Cool Burst Caplets helps me sleep like a baby. It's also non-drowsy since it's a daytime tablet.
Rachel B.
Riverside , CA
Tylenol Cold is our household’s go-to when we are under the weather, mostly because of the cool burst. 😂 It makes hubby and I feel like it’s working and we love the nighttime one, especially to help knock us out when we’re sick and stubborn!
Brittani S.
Killeen, TX
I often get headaches and when they aren't too bad and I am able to take this it usually does the trick! One bottle of the multi-symptom relief lasts me about a month. My husband uses it for muscle aches after going to the gym.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff worked amazing the last time I was sick. It made me feel so much better after I took it. It kept my fever at bay and the coolness soothes my throat. I was completely satisfied and would definitely buy it again!
Brandi B.
Austell
I get migraines and when I do I typically use Tylenol. When I'm having a particularly bad migraine I reach for Tylenol pm and by the time I wake up from my nap I'm feeling better. I normally buy my Tylenol from either Walgreen's or Walmart. I will definitely be buying again
Beth S.
The Tylenol Severe Multi Symptom Daytime Cool Burst Caplets work great to bust up a cold. They help with the drainage and stuffiness, allergy symptoms, and overall aches and pains. The cool burst additive is interesting. It mimics a menthol sensation. It is mildly annoying so I would purchase the regular version of this product.
Anne N.
Bay Area, CA
It's not good to buy tablets for multi-use because you're making your body become immune to ingredients that you don't need at the time but Tylenol is my holy grail foe headaches and cramps. I deal w enough pain of not being able to eat junk food all the time so no need to power through any headaches or horrible cramps.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This product is great at minimizing and relieving cold symptoms when I tend to get multiple times a year. I always reach for this product when I want quick and affordable relief.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Being pregnant, some medications aren’t safe for the baby, but Tylenol is a go to. I grab their cold and flu packs and I’m feeling better in a few days of something coming on!
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
On a scale of 1 to 10, how sleepy can you get after taking this medicine? I heard rumors that it can cause headache and drowsiness.