Tylenol® Severe Daytime Liquid uploaded by Chacity M.Tylenol® Severe Daytime Liquid uploaded by Jessica P.

BY TYLENOL

Tylenol® Cold Multi-Symptom, Severe - Daytime Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer, Nasal Decongestant, Cough Suppressant, Expectorant With Instant Cool Burst™ Sensation Contains 4 Medicines Fever/Headache/Sore Throat - Acetaminophen Nasal Congestion - Phenylephrine HCl Coughing - Dextromethorphan HBr Chest Congestion - Guaifenesin Questions or comments?  Call

• "I always keep it on hand to make sure I have it when I need it!" in 1 review
  • "However, I haven't found a cold medicine that tastes "good."" in 1 review
  • "This is a pretty good cold medicine." in 1 review
Brooke G.
Union Grove
This medication works and works well. It has a thicker consistency than Day/Night NyQuil which ca be hard for some people and is pretty nasty since it’s thicker it tends to linger around and cause a horrid after taste. The price tends to be a little higher than other brands but it works.
Bree A.
This stuff was a lifesaver! With an infant, working husband, long distance family, and the flu I needed something that would manage my flu symptoms and keep me alert for my little one. THIS STUFF DID THE JOB! I felt 90% better and was able to stay awake to keep my little one happy and healthy.
I recommend. (Always consult your doctor)
Shona C.
Dallas, TX
The Tylenol Cold severe helped with my congestion, coughing, aches and pains and sore throat. The cooling sensation soothe my throat and my nasal congestion as well. This product help me get through a pretty severe cold. I think my symptoms may have gotten worse if I had not used this product. I highly recommend it.
Keia R.
When I'm congested I reach for this medicine. Definitely helps ease the body aches and headaches form a cold or flu. Helps with your cough and fever symptoms as well. great to take during the daytime so you are not drowsy.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used this for several years now and it works great.  Anytime I start getting cold symptoms I start using this.  I absolutely love the cool burst sensation.  If you have a scratchy throat or cough it really seems to help.  Would strongly recommend this product.  I have purchased it at Walmart and Walgreens for under $10.
Christopher B.
Champlain, NY
When it comes to cold medicine Tylenol has always been the best whether it's pills or syrup. Most syrups taste absolutely awful and you gag just thinking about it but not this one. The minty fresh taste is way more bearable than other syrups out there and it definitely does the job. This will help you feel better in no time at all!
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This is my best friend when the tough winter hits New Jersey. In two days I'm feeling all better after drinking this and some good rest and lots of water. Helps with congestions and stuffy nose or any body ache due to a cold
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
This liquid medicine actually doesn't taste as bad as other well-known names. It helps relax me so I'm not sneezing constantly. Plus it's pretty affordable and I can still do things around the house while on this.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Tylenol cold max, when I have a bad cold this works so well. The taste might not be my favorite, but I can put up with it l, if it helps me to get better. I love that it does exactly what it says it does.