BY TYLENOL #20 in Pain Relief

Recommended by doctors and delivers fast-acting pain relief.

Active ingredient (in each tablet)

Acetaminophen 325 mg

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

magnesium stearate, modified starch, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • headache
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • the common cold
  • toothache
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 tablets (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 tablets (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if

• adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

Allergy alert:  acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.  Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
  • pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• do not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 6 years

ask a doctor

Tylenol® Regular Strength Tablets
  • "I've noticed that the name brand has a slight edge over the generics." in 1 review
  • "I mainly used for small headaches and a little bit of muscle pain." in 1 review
  • "Tylenol works great for headaches and mild pain but not so great for muscle or joint pain. " in 1 review
Cecelia D.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever. I swear by it and always have some in my bag, in my car, in my nightstand, you get the picture. Most recently though, I used it to help inflammation from a bad sunburn. My friend had gotten a terrible sunburn after being out in the sun all day, and she thought it was definitely going to blister. She was confused why I handed her a huge glass of water and some tylenol, but after a few days she thanked me saying that her burn had turned light pink and that she was feeling much better!
Merriam H.
St. Louis
I like that whenever I take a Tylenol, I know that soon my pain will be dulled. Although this is an effective substance and I understand that this is not any super strength thing, with my more painful moments, it seems to just dull the pain for a bit before wearing off.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This stuff totally doesn't work, beside helping to minimize minor inflammation and fevers. We purchased this year's ago and hardly used any of it, my husband, kids and I find that other products work exponentially better than this. It's ok to keep around for fevers however, but it's basically the only instance where any of us reach for it whatsoever.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are okay. I feel like I constantly have to take more than I am supposed to though, just so I can get some relief. Perhaps I should be taking extra strength but I feel like even the regular tablets should be able to get the job done.
Brittan S.
Ashland
It was nice to have a safer option when my toddler gave me a cornea laceration and I am currently pregnant. The pain was literally unbareable and I could not safely take any other pain medication. Tylenol helped relieve most of the pain and helped me sleep while I healed. I now also use it for really bad headaches.
Jordana U.
Houston
Okay you guys! Tylenol is my other to go pain killer ! It works very well for my headaches and cramps and soreness ! It’s also not that expensive and if you are really looking forward to actually getting better ... then take one or two of these ;) I like this better than the gel ones because it’s easy to swallow!
Meg E.
Tallahassee, FL
Tylenol is always my go to pain reliever! I can feel it working within 30 mins of my headache beginning and it isn’t harsh on my stomach. Which is nice seeing as I have issues with other brands being to harsh for it!
Morgan H.
boulder
I always take them when I am in pain although I honestly never pay attention to how effective they are but I now realize that they are because or else I would still be in pain. I think they are one of the stronger over the counter ones. Work great when looking for relieving pressure
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
Tylenol is a really great alternative to regular pain meds. This meets my expectations time and time again, the only thing is it is pricey. I am 21 and can take 2-4 tablets in order for it to kick in. It gets rid of pain for a good half day, and then you take more. Recommend
Caryn W.
932 north 640 west american fork
Had to take these while I was pregnant. They worked really well. I was so sick throughout the first 6months of my pregnancy. And I was put on some pretty pricey meds. After I was finally feeling better I had some serious aches so I had my husband buy me these works greats!