Tylenol® Regular Strength Liquid Gels uploaded by Emmanuel G.Tylenol® Regular Strength Liquid Gels uploaded by Anais S.

BY TYLENOL #76 in Pain Relief

Trusted pain and fever relief, now in a liquid gel

Active ingredient (in each capsule)

Acetaminophen 325 mg

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

ascorbyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dl-α-tocopherol, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, mono-diglycerides, oleic acid, phosphatidylcholines (soya), polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, potassium acetate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbital sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • headache
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • the common cold
  • toothache
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 capsules (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 capsules (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if

• adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

Allergy alert:  acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.  Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash
    If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
  • pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• do not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 6 years

ask a doctor

Amber M.
I started using this during my pregnancy because its the only pain reliever that you can use. I don't feel like it worked as well on my hip pain as other pain relievers did prepregnancy. Its usually a decent price at the store. Im looking forward to other pain relief options after my pregnancy ends.
Delilah G.
Nacogdoches, TX
It usually takes a bit to actually kick in but when it does I instantly feel so much better. I’m not one to take pain medicine so this is usually if I ever have a headache or have hurt myself from being clumsy.
Kimberly S.
Caledonia, NY
I have chronic pain so OTC doesn’t really do much for me. But when I take it with a prescription I’m on it improves my pain level and my sleep. I buy it usually at CVS.
Christon L.
Valdosta, GA
I figured I'd try this since it was on sale and i needed something that would work fast. Well, it does work pretty fast, but for me, they don't work very well on pain.
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
Anytime I have aches or pains, I reach for the Tylenol. I’ve tried both the regular pills and the liquid gel pills and prefer the liquid gel pills. I feel like they work quicker and they go down easier. Definitely purchase these so i have a stash on hand.
Missy H.
Conshohocken, PA
This is amazing stuff! I feel like it starts to work faster than regular coated pills but it is more expensive which stinks. I often buy this wherever I grocery shop that week. Overall this takes away the pain I'm having except for migraines..
Jailine N.
Athens, Texas
I use to have really constant headaches and I was introduced to these by one of my guy friends who’s a med in the Army. Honestly this is a product that I would recommend to definitely check out! Seem to get rid of my headaches instantly.
stormi e.
conroe
Tylenol is my go to over the counter medicine for any pain. My body aches, Tylenol. Headache, Tylenol. Feeling sick, Tylenol! It exceeds my expectations and I wouldn’t mind paying a little extra for the name brand vs an off brand.
Lillia D.
So these bad boys I always keep in my purse. Always. I get headaches that are stress induced as well as Enviromental induced headaches and these guys come in handy I’m the go! So far, they haven’t let me down!!
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I haven't been able to use any other but the Tylenol regular strength due to I have a liver disease and the other medications mess with the liver so this is the only medication that I could use for a headache.