Tylenol® Regular Strength Liquid Gels
Trusted pain and fever relief, now in a liquid gel
Active ingredient (in each capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
ascorbyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglycerides, dl-α-tocopherol, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, mono-diglycerides, oleic acid, phosphatidylcholines (soya), polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, potassium acetate, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbital sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 capsules (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 capsules (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
children 6 years to under 12 years
children under 6 years
ask a doctor
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos