BY TYLENOL #7 in Pain Relief

Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever. These rapid release acetaminophen gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to release medicine quickly.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, red iron oxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • headache
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • the common cold
  • toothache
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and see medical help right away.
Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Directions

• Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

• Where can you get these for the best price?2 Answers
Melissa M.
Wise
I suffer from migraines and normal headaches pretty much all month I usually have about four to five migraines every two weeks and a headache usually study about every day this helps with the headaches migraines not so much but prescribed medicine is helping with those would definitely recommend people with normal headaches though. Tylenol is easily accessible at many different stores from grocery Pharmacy and gas stations.
Sharmese B.
My go to drug. Any pain I take Tylenol. Used to be ibuprofen but I guess after so many years eventually it made me nauseous so now I’m on to Tylenol and have been for a few years. It seems to have the strength I need without the extra irritation to my body. Of course everybody is different so it’s all about preference but Tylenol doesn’t strip the lining of your stomach like the other meds do. And it kicks in super fast.
Ericka H.
I have been taking pain medications since I was a child, I have become immune per say to several other pain reliever. I have been using Tylenol rapid release for a few years now and it works great! It is fast as it claims to be. I am sad that you can't get it in the bulk anymore as this was a great deal as it did not expire before I was able to use it all. If you are looking for a pain med this is a good go to product.
Tara L.
Was getting ready to go to work when I realized I had a pounding headache. Was feeling really under the weather and was worried how I would get through my 8 hour shift. I popped a Tylenol with hopes of my headache getting better, but no real expectations. Oh my goodness! These worked like a charm. My headache was relieved and was feeling so good!
Hannah P.
Kenosha
I love these rapid-release capsules... 2 capsules relieve my muscle cramps within 20 minutes (and as gross as it sounds, drinking pickle juice actually works really well for this too as an alternative to medicine). I recommend Tylenol for so many aches and pains, always keep some handy in purse.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
I always get the extra strength in these because the normal ones don’t work that well on me. They’re affordable and with their value. I use these whenever I’m out of my other medicine and buy them all the time I recommend these to anyone who needs something a little stronger for their pain
Rayanda 💛.
Generally have to take a few more than suggested, so I'd say that it does not give me rapid relief. It did take longer than usual to relieve pain, but it is a decent enough product. I would not recommend unless your pain is not severe. I usual buy products like this at any CVS or Walgreens
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
The extra strength are amazing, they really last long for me. I usually only need to take once and it usually relieves whatever pain I was feeling. Since I don’t have to take as often i have the bottle for longer which is nice since I don’t have to constantly be buying it at the store.
Sarah B.
I use Tylenol for mostly when I’m getting sick. It keeps the body aches and any potential fever at bay. The main ingredient, acetaminophen is often used in cold medicines. I will usually get it at a local store. It works great for when I still have to make it through my day.
Olivia R.
Morristown
Anytime my body is hurting or I am in pain , this are my to go to cause I know they will never fail me. Theses are one of the best drugstore medicine for any pain. So much better then any thing else but they have so many different forms,shapes, and militers. Good on price
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where can you get these for the best price?