BY TYLENOL #3 in Pain Relief

Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever. These rapid release acetaminophen gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to release medicine quickly.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, red iron oxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide.

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • headache
  • muscular aches
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • the common cold
  • toothache
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and see medical help right away.
Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Directions

• Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• Has anyone else found these effective for other bodily ac...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Heidi S.
Prescott
This is a product that has always been in my home! They work and the work fast, I’m very happy with the rapid release, there is no other brand I would buy I live this name brand product. Price is always very reasonable and always have them on me when I’m out of the house just in case they are needed! Great pain reliever that works every time
Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Tylenol is a staple in our household and car medical and First Aid Kit.
We always have it on hand because you never know when you’re going to need it. It’s good for relieving most aches, pains and reducing fever.

It’s very often recommended by doctors and is safe as long as you don’t exceed the recommended daily dose or have a health condition where you need reduced dose age or are allergic. Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My dr recommended these to me to take with ibuprofen for minor headaches. It helps and works quickly. I have heard that taking 2 or these along with 4 ibuprofen is as good at relieving pain as prescription pain killers. That's not true. If you have chronic pain like arthritis, it will not even touch it. Believe me, I've been trying to use this for 4 months and it's not even touching the pain. If you have a headache though, this will help.
Sharmese B.
My go to drug. Any pain I take Tylenol. Used to be ibuprofen but I guess after so many years eventually it made me nauseous so now I’m on to Tylenol and have been for a few years. It seems to have the strength I need without the extra irritation to my body. Of course everybody is different so it’s all about preference but Tylenol doesn’t strip the lining of your stomach like the other meds do. And it kicks in super fast.
Dina S.
I do not know where to begin..This stuff works wonders. I am newly diagnosed with Osteo Arthritis and the medications the doctor gave me worked on the inflammation but not all of the pain. He said I could take Tylenol and I decided to take this rapid release medicine. It works great but I only take the suggested amount 1 time a day because I do not want to damage my liver.
Brandi B.
Logan, UT
Mostly keep these around for my hubby who is allergic to Ibuprofen. I think it works differently the ibuprofen, but it still helps if he is extra sore. Also when he sprained his knee he took it and it was the perfect amount of pain relief to stop him from over working it (he is the guy who will refuse crutches) while not leaving him in pain.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I take these whether I get headaches or just plain body aches. They begin working in about 10 to 15 minutes max. They’re a great product at a good price. You can purchase at any local grocery store or pharmacy. Keep these on hand. Just in case.
Kacey W.
Little Elm, TX
When the Advil won’t do the trick, I break out these bad boys for that time of the month when the cramps just won’t quit. I take two of these whenever I’m doubled over in pain at my desk, and within 20 minutes I can actually function the rest of the days with very minimal discomfort left. Also works wonders on my stress headaches!
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
Tylenol has been a reliable staple in our home since I was a child (and I’m sure since before then). It gets rid of aches and headaches and reduces fever when I’m sick. This is what I use when I have an annoying pain that needs to be felt with quickly. The medicine kicks in faster than with their traditional pills. Good product!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Where can you get these for the best price?
PhyllisAdelle S.
Ballentine, SC
Has anyone else found these effective for other bodily aches and pains? Please comment :)
Yasmine G.
do they work for migranes?