Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels
Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever. These rapid release acetaminophen gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to release medicine quickly.
Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)
Pain reliever/fever reducer
benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, red iron oxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and see medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults and children 12 years and over
children under 12 years
ask a doctor
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
We always have it on hand because you never know when you’re going to need it. It’s good for relieving most aches, pains and reducing fever.
It’s very often recommended by doctors and is safe as long as you don’t exceed the recommended daily dose or have a health condition where you need reduced dose age or are allergic. Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos