Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels

by Tylenol

#6 in Pain Relief

Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever. These rapid release acetaminophen gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to release medicine quickly.

Does anyone know any good headache remedies? Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels ?does this product help with migraines?
How do these compare to the regular tablets?
very good for the headache I recommend it quickly, it takes away the pain
Start your review of Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels!
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
It's one of my favorite brand of Acetaminophen, it calms down my fever within 30 minutes. I feel safe about this brand because It always works and has never given me any side effect. I always keep it in stock.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This type of a Tylenol is more effective at relieving all of my pains, including headaches, than the other forms of Tylenol. I take two when I have a musculoskeletal skeletal headache caused by sleeping the wrong way. This is an excellent product. When I tried this version it was the first time a Tylenol acetaminophen product worked for my pain. I can take this for some pains instead of aspirin, which I am supposed to limit because of another medicine I take.
Johanna N.
Burnaby, BC
Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels uploaded by Johanna N.
I Have Chronic Migraines, Chronic Pain, TMJ, Fibromyalgia and CF/ME and have countless medications for pain. I was excited to try a medication for my migraines that relieves the pain but does not knock me out. I stopped using my prescription migraine relief medications and the Tylenol that I regularly use which is Tylenol Arthritis. When I started my trial of Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release, I took one gelcap and my pain relieved very quickly but not entirely. At my next dose which was after 4 hours I took two more gelcap's and within twenty minutes my migraine pain went completely away. My Migraines can get pretty severe and for those I take two gelcap's right away. For my Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and TMJ pain two gelcap's work better. The gelcap's makes me relaxed but does not knock me out which I appreciate, especially if I have other things to do. I like that the gelcap's are easy to swallow and does not effect my stomach. I also make sure I take the right dosage and I do not exceed 400 mg which is 8 capsules in a 24 hour period. My husband tried the gelcap's too and took away his migraine pain completely with one gelcap.The Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Relief Gelcap's have been a lifesaver. Not only do they take away my Migraine Pain and help with my Chronic Health Problems, I am also able to stay awake. I would recommend the gelcap's to anyone and will purchase them again. I will include them in my migraine regiment which I call my toolbox.#gotitfree
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
I think these Tylenol Rapid Release Gels are great. They work quickly and make my headaches go away fast. I like that they are gel caps because they go down my throat quickly. I recommend this product, and I will purchase it again.
Tiha N.
These are my go to. I like how fast acting they are and can tackle any annoying headache. Always great to keep some around.
Elizabeth M.
Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Tylenol rapid release gels offers fast pain relief it helps relieve headaches fast it does cost more than other Tylenol products but worth the cost I definitely recommend this product
Lisa J.
Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
We prefer Tylenol rapid release over regular Tylenol, they really do work faster. We keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet for when we need quick pain relief. I pay around 13.99 for a bottle of 100 at ride aid.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels uploaded by rebecca S.
I have been a nurse for most of my life. Extra strength rapid release tylenol is the absolute best! I recommend to all of my patients for a non habit forming pain reliever. It works quick which is exactly what you want when you have an ache or pain.
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
When I have a headache... I need it to go away fast..... these rapid release pills do just that.... they get rid of my headache fast.... I love this stuff.... I highly recommend it.... and will most definitely be buying them again.... great product. Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer Gelcaps - Acetaminophen - 100ct
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Good for head aches. They much in after twenty minutes. I try not to take them too often but they can be a big help.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan K.
Elkton, MD
il y a 6 mois
Tanya A. il y a 6 mois
Excedrin migraine works for me.