Tylenol® Precise Pain Relieving Cream

From the Makers of Tylenol® Deep Penetrating Start to Feel on Contact Extra Strength Targeted Relief for Muscle and Joint Pain Non-Greasy, No Mess Apply Precise™ to Affected Area Does Not Contain Acetaminophen

Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works fast. Helps keep the pain away for about 12 hours. I can live my normal life. I put it on before I leave to help keep my pain away all day and as soon as I start to hurt. It helps fast.
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
My mom bought a bunch of these with coupons and I decided to try it out after an intense workout. I rubbed it on my shoulders and upper back and it worked in seconds! Was so relaxing and relieving on my sore muscles. The smell is kinda strong but I don't mind it
Yennifer I.
New York, Ny
This cream is literally everything for muscle pain. It gives the perfect amount of tingling and heat and relieves pain pretty quickly. This is something that I always keep in my medicine cabinet. I almost prefer it over my Bengay. It's super safe too.
Marlene H.
Better than icy hot. This formula is great when you’re having pain or being sore from working out.  When it came out I gave it a try since I had a coupon and it was great. I definitely have purchased it again.
Tammy N.
This is one of the best Tylenol products made. Although it is now impossible to find anywhere near me :(. My pharmacist say that it has even discontinued. Works great I treasure what little bit I have left.
izzy c.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This just might be my favorite product ever created. I have used almost every where on my body. For sprains, for muscle soreness, back pain, during a nasty cold, bruised skin, you name it this product will wipe pain out in a matter seconds! I was sceptical but after my 1st use I was hooked. I will note several applications on the same surface of skin can cause an almost unbearable burning sensation, although when was with water and soap will stop immediately.
Es L.
It doesn't really work it just feels hot for a while but then it does it really work on your muscles and make Siri where's the mine opinion I don't recommend it if you do a lot of exercise I do really like it
Adriana M.
Riverside , CA
I had the worst pain in my upper back. It had been going on for a few days. I tried this out and it almost in a matter of minutes relieved me of my pain. Definitely one of the better creams for helping with aches and pain.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Other than the smell, I love this product. I bought it at target. It's lasted quite a while. It exceeded my expectations. Very effective & affordable. Please with this purchase. I will buy again and recommend to others
Tammy S.
I have tried this and did not like the smell. Kind of reminded me of Bengay. It seems to have relieved the pain in my knee a little after it was massaged in. The pain relief did not last long though.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
I haven't been able to find this.