BY TYLENOL

• What has been your experience using this product?1 Answers
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for car trips when you can’t plug a heating pad in. A little pricy but good in a pinch! Ordered online as I can’t find in stores! Meets expectations. I would recommend to anyone why has aches and pains and will be in the car for awhile!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
This helps so much with any type of body pain after exercise or heavy moving! You will definitely appreciate using these because when you wake up the next morning you will feel so much better! These work wonderfully!
Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
Tylenol Precise Pain Relieving Heat Patches saved me from a pulled back! I had overexerted myself at work and immediately regretted it after realizing how sore I was. These were conveniently on sale at my local Kroger Fresh Eats that I stopped at for gas after work. Three patches that all lasted an entire eight hour shift. These work and are only a little over seven bucks a pop. I love these!
Arianna M.
Pico Rivera, CA
There was this one time I had very bad cramps and read that heating pads help to relieve the pain. So, I went to a nearby CVS and purchased these. They were even on sale so I got a really good deal!! The exceeded my expectations because I honestly did not think they were going to work. They are now my life saver for my really bad cramps!!
Susy H.
This product works very good for me especially when I'm on my period and I have cramps I put it on my lower back and it relieves my pain. It's very comfortable and I bought this at Walmart.i would recommend this product for people who have back pain,cramps or stomach pain etc.
Jessica W.
Dickson City, PA
This is great for pain and I use it very often! It helps with back pain and knee pain! It was great and definitely met my expectations. I bought it at CVS I believe. It was a good value, and I would buy it again!
Margaret V.
mechanicsburg, pa
I really like these heat patches. My favorite thing about them is that they stay in place! There is nothing more annoying than a heat patch coming unstuck while trying to get comfortable! I find I use them most often when I'm not feeling well-just blah and achy all over. The warmth is comforting and help relieve the minor aches associated with being sick.
Ana C.
Maineville , OH
It's very helpful for my back pain. Nothing worked out before trying Tylenol. I am very satisfied and would recommend this to anyone who needs something that works fast and for longer periods of time!!!
Shelby G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These heat patches really do help with the pain! If I don't have one I'll just use a heating pad but these go directly on the spot that hurt and stick with you all day.
Jasmine S.
Arlington
I love this  product is very effective and I wouldn't use any other product    I bought it at Walgreens  and it's very inexpensive  and it met my expectations and   I would buy over and over  I absolutely love this product there's no other like this product
Desiree A.
What has been your experience using this product?