BY TYLENOL

• What has been your experience using this product?1 Answers
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked these up at the store when I had a pinched nerve in my back. I was barely getting any relief with over the counter pain meds. This patch helped SO much. I followed the directions and left it on for a while. I almost immediately felt a relief with the sore muscle and nerve. Highly recommend!
Nikkie G.
These are great for that in between time of experiencing pain and being able to get a massage.  I use them when I'm sore and have to sit at a desk all day.  Effective, but only 4 stars because they are a bit pricey.  I only use them sparingly when I really need something good.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Marisol T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these when I hurt my lower back and they were great for relieving the pain. I was surprised at how well they heated up and really spot treated the area where the pain was.
Jasmine S.
Arlington
I love this  product is very effective and I wouldn't use any other product    I bought it at Walgreens  and it's very inexpensive  and it met my expectations and   I would buy over and over  I absolutely love this product there's no other like this product
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Tylenol Precise Pain Relieving Heat Patches saved me from a pulled back! I had overexerted myself at work and immediately regretted it after realizing how sore I was. These were conveniently on sale at my local Kroger Fresh Eats that I stopped at for gas after work. Three patches that all lasted an entire eight hour shift. These work and are only a little over seven bucks a pop. I love these!
Arianna M.
LA PUENTE, CA
There was this one time I had very bad cramps and read that heating pads help to relieve the pain. So, I went to a nearby CVS and purchased these. They were even on sale so I got a really good deal!! The exceeded my expectations because I honestly did not think they were going to work. They are now my life saver for my really bad cramps!!
Mariela R.
London, ON
My husband is really tall and he suffers back pain especially after driving for a long while. A  friend recommended him the patches and he gave them a try. They are affordable and you can get them in any drugstore. They worked very well and now my husband buys them all the time.
Susy H.
This product works very good for me especially when I'm on my period and I have cramps I put it on my lower back and it relieves my pain. It's very comfortable and I bought this at Walmart.i would recommend this product for people who have back pain,cramps or stomach pain etc.
Jessica W.
Dickson City, PA
This is great for pain and I use it very often! It helps with back pain and knee pain! It was great and definitely met my expectations. I bought it at CVS I believe. It was a good value, and I would buy it again!
Desiree A.
What has been your experience using this product?