Tylenol® PM Simply Nighttime and Sleep Aid Caplets uploaded by Will A.

BY TYLENOL

Dream a little dream and rest easy with non-habit forming medication that helps you sleep when pain isn't what is keeping you up, when used as directed.

Active ingredient (in each caplet)

Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg

Purpose

Nighttime sleep aid

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.

Uses:

for relief of occasional sleeplessness

Warnings

Do not use

• in children under 12 years of age
  • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin

Ask a doctor before use if you have

• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
  • glaucoma
  • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers

When using this product

• avoid alcoholic drinks
  • drowsiness will occur
  • do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)

Directions

• How many does it take on avg to sleep?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? I bought it on sale and am int...1 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This product works for me. I’m very sensitive to medications so I wanted something mild, yet effective. I purchased this at Walmart, and rite aid, it was a good value compared to other brands. I only had to take one and that was good enough for me. I didn’t wake up groggy or tired. This is a good product and I recommend.
Megan G.
It's Tylenol PM without the Tylenol. I can take just one and it helps me sleep really well. I definitely fall asleep faster and don't wake up throughout the night. In addition, if something does wake me up, I'm able to fall back to sleep much faster if I've taken this.
Ambria O.
Houston , TX
If I'm having a major pain then my go to is Tylenol pm. Most of the time I want to go to sleep if I'm in pain and this does the trick. It literally knock you out within 30 minutes or so.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
For someone that constantly changing schedule this is perfect. The next day you wake feeling better. Bed part it’s non-habit formula. Very satisfied with the results and price.
Kate K.
Orlando, FL
I used to take Tylenol PM as a sleep aid when I was younger, so I was really excited when they came out with the Simply Sleep version. However (and this may be just me), Tylenol PM always heightens my restless leg syndrome. It makes me so antsy and it's so hard to sit still. Now I only take it when I really need the assistance; the rest of the time it isn't worth the jitters.
Mandy E.
This helped my husband fall asleep(who wrks nights and has a hard time sleeping) but DID NOTHING to help me fall asleep(im a diagnosed insomniac) it didnt even make me A LITTLE drowsy. It felt as if i took a sugar pill-no effect whatsoever(and i tried it multiple days just to see.) But my husband is happy with the results for him.
Morgan S.
I used this in college when I needed a good nights sleep but was not tired. It was helpful, however I did realize there was a bit of a hangover feeling in the morning after just one tablet. I give it four stars because there is a risk in my opinion of taking too much and not realizing it. However that is a concern with any medicine. The overall product itself is very good for an over-the-counter sleeping aid. I would certainly try this and melatonin first before trying a RX.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Every now and then I need a little help falling asleep.  I like that the Tyenol PM Simply Sleep Nighttime Sleep Aid is just a sleep aid without the pain relievers.  However I woke up feeling very groggy and disoriented in the morning.  I may have fallen asleep well, but getting up was terrible.
Jenn S.
Salem, MA
These are effective in what they need to do. They are a sleeping pill and do this well if needed. I prefer to take Tylenol PM vs the sleepytime because I only take medicine to sleep if I am sick and need the medicine. These work well and have no hangover effect.  While I don't use often, I would recommend.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
I take these nightly to help me fall asleep and stay asleep.  Non habit forming, so I feel safe using them.  Taking these I am sure I will get a restful nights sleep and not wake up feeling drowsy.  These are affordable.  I buy mine at Walmart.  I would recommend these.
Annette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many does it take on avg to sleep?
Rose F.
Montreal
Has anyone tried this?
rickelle w.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone tried this yet? I bought it on sale and am interested but so far its still sitting on my nightstand.