Tylenol® PM Simply Nighttime and Sleep Aid Caplets uploaded by Will A.

BY TYLENOL #29 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dream a little dream and rest easy with non-habit forming medication that helps you sleep when pain isn't what is keeping you up, when used as directed.

Active ingredient (in each caplet)

Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg

Purpose

Nighttime sleep aid

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.

Uses:

for relief of occasional sleeplessness

Warnings

Do not use

• in children under 12 years of age
  • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin

Ask a doctor before use if you have

• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
  • glaucoma
  • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers

When using this product

• avoid alcoholic drinks
  • drowsiness will occur
  • do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)

Directions

Buy on Walmart*
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works for me. I’m very sensitive to medications so I wanted something mild, yet effective. I purchased this at Walmart, and rite aid, it was a good value compared to other brands. I only had to take one and that was good enough for me. I didn’t wake up groggy or tired. This is a good product and I recommend.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For someone that constantly changing schedule this is perfect. The next day you wake feeling better. Bed part it’s non-habit formula. Very satisfied with the results and price.
Whitney R.
Ivins, UT
Tylenol's sleep aid is great for those nights when you have a hard time falling asleep. It's pretty effective. If I take 2 I usually have a hard time waking up in the mornings. Tylenol is comparable in price to most name brand medicines. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone.
Betsy G.
If you are feeling particularly sore and having trouble sleeping, this product is for you! This sleep aid will help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep. When I have been injured it really helped me sleep through the night. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I've tried these because I have trouble sleeping, but these don't seem to affect me at all. I much prefer Advil PM. I took about an hour before I wanted to go to bed and 3 hours later I was still wide awake tossing and turning in bed. I wouldn't recommend these.
Megan G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's Tylenol PM without the Tylenol. I can take just one and it helps me sleep really well. I definitely fall asleep faster and don't wake up throughout the night. In addition, if something does wake me up, I'm able to fall back to sleep much faster if I've taken this.
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
These are great!! I get bad migraines that can make sleepy hard. I take two of these little pills on nights that my head is killing me and it totally helps me get the 8 hours of sleep that I need! I have been taking these for years now.
Deasia B.
Cliffwood , NJ
Love this to help my fall asleep. I've used these since my teens. Defense recommend. Much better than any other sleep aids I've taken in the past. I use these whenever I am unable to go to sleep and can't stop looking at my phone. Lol!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Tylenol PM Simply Sleep Nighttime Sleep Aid. I have a hard time falling a sleep and these work great.They also work for pain to. They are a lot better  compared to other brands. I will buy again and highly recommend them.
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the only products that works for me and my sleepless nights. It is none addictive and does not make me feel drowsy in the morning. I am able to stay asleep throughout the night and have no issues in the a.m.
Annette M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How many does it take on avg to sleep?
Rose F.
Montreal
Has anyone tried this?
rickelle w.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone tried this yet? I bought it on sale and am interested but so far its still sitting on my nightstand.