Tylenol PM Extra Strength Pain Reliever Nighttime Sleep Aid Caplets - 100 CT uploaded by Virginia J.Tylenol PM Extra Strength Pain Reliever Nighttime Sleep Aid Caplets - 100 CT uploaded by Resh L.

BY TYLENOL #3 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Tylenol® PM Extra Strength Pain Reliever Nighttime Sleep Aid.

Acetaminophen, diphenhydramine HCI.

Non-habit forming.

100 caplets. see more...

⋆★ 🎀.
Durham , NC
I absolutely love this medicine it helps with any pain right away. And that means a lot coming from me. Its also a sleep aid for me as well. I have trouble sleeping in general but especially when I'm in pain this medicine kills two birds with one stone and it's definitely my go to. Highly recommend
Kirsten B.
Riverside , CA
I used to take Tylenol pm daily to help sleep until I had a baby. I don't want to sleep through his cries. I love Tylenol pm because it takes care of my back pain an insomnia at the same time. I recommend it to my family who tends to take other sleep aids but now prefers Tylenol pm.
Jackson M.
Somerville
Great for long flights when sleeping isn’t easy but necessary and for beating the last day of the cold when all you need is a good, uninterrupted night’s rest. A consistent staple in my medicine cabinet.
Sandra M.
Lubbock
I suffer from migraine headaches and it doesn't matter what time it is, if I get a migraine I have to took Tylenol pm and take a nap cause it's the only thing that takes my migraines away.
Felecia
Sacramento, CA
If you are in some pain and need to just sleep it off? This is your product. The gel caps makes it easy to swallow and it certainly helps with aches and pains so you can rest easy.
Inna P.
Asheville , NC
I take this when I can’t sleep due to my rotator cuff tear and it dies wonder. It puts me to sleep and relieves my pain overnight. Always have it in my medicine cabinet. I wake up the following morning with some drowsiness but drinking two glasses of water takes care of it
Jordan R.
Kingwood, TX
This was great when I had knee surgery and had to come off of my pain medication. I would take Advil pm for the pain and to catch some comfortable sleep and would work like a charm. Would Recommend to others!
Gabrielle M.
Cleveland, OH
Tylenol PM Works! I give it three stars because it definitely knocks you out... but I feel like total crap the next morning. It is hard to wake up. I don’t recommend taking it if you have to work in the morning
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
This works when I am suffering and need to sleep. When I get the flu or a headache and I’m so miserable and uncomfortable that I can’t sleep ,this does the job. I Keep this in my medicine cabinet always.
Sánjida 🦋.
queens
Omg this relieves the pain so fast. My dad will be feeling pain and whenever he takes this he feels so much better and also its cute cuz it makes u a lol tired too