HealthMedicines & TreatmentsTylenol
Tylenol PM Extra Strength Liquid

Tylenol® PM Extra Strength Liquid

by Tylenol

TYLENOL® PM Extra Strength Liquid is a pain reliever and sleep aid that helps you fall asleep fast for a better night's sleep. Provides 1,000 mg of acetaminophen 50 mg of diphenhydramine HCI.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tylenol® PM Extra Strength Liquid!
Satin B.
Garland, TX
Tylenol pm will put you to sleep so fast you won't know what hit you the downside is it's hard waking up when I took it I literally slept the whole day away.
Tara S.
Maricopa , AZ
I actually tried this last night and it didnt help me at all I was still tossing till 2am alarm goes off at 3am and by 5:30 I could barely hold my eyes open took untill now 8am and a rockstar to pull out of it.
Taquanna E.
Staten Island, NY
I am a person who can't take pills and hate the agony of crushing them up. But this medicine is perfect for me I love the fact that it's fast acting and taste pretty good and this one actually have a non addictive agent in it so you can take it without the fear of getting addicted. And it lasts long. Definitely recommend this product. And the price is reasonable.

Looking for your answer?