BY TYLENOL

Relieves minor aches and pains while helping you fall asleep and is non-habit forming when used as directed.

Active ingredients (in each caplet)

Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg

Purpose

Pain reliever
Nighttime sleep aid

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.

Uses:

temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.

Warnings:

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.

Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

• Do not use
  • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
  • in children under 12 years of age
  • if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients

Ask a doctor before use if you have

• liver disease
  • a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
  • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
  • glaucoma

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are

• taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
  • taking sedatives or tranquilizers

When using this product

• drowsiness will occur
  • avoid alcoholic drinks
  • do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
  • pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • redness or swelling is present
  • new symptoms occur

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Directions:

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets at bedtime
  • do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours

children under 12 years

do not use

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
I love Tylenol PM and I always use at night when trying to relax when I am sick or in pain. It is Affordable and helps me sleep great. I usually buy mine at Walmart and I am always satisfied with the results!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great for nighttime pain relief as it helps get you to sleep as well. This medication helps with aches and body pains. It helps relax and that’s great for the night anxiety that comes with the pain some nights.
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
Since I work all day on my feet and sometimes I need an extra hand to help me sleep and get rid of the aches from the days work. I use this because it is effected and affordable to get at any store usually..
Taylar V.
Cookeville , TN
I love Tylenol PM for pain that’s keeping me up at night. Not only does it relieve the pain, but it helps me sleep as well. Tylenol® PM Extra Strength Caplets
Patrice W.
Cut Bank, MT
Helps me sleep and stay asleep! I have chronic back pain and nerve damage in my left shoulder/arm area. I refuse to take prescription meds. So on a night that I have flare ups, Tylenol PM is what I turn to.
Natalia B.
chicago
Like having these around when I want to fall asleep at night but have a headache or some kind of body aches that are preventing it. Makes it easy to fall asleep and not difficult to wake up in the morning.
Susan M.
Amazing stuff and I only need one. Allow my body to relax while taking away the aches and pains. I sleep like a baby all night long and wake feeling fantastic. My go to after workouts when I need something
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
These work for me if I have a mild headache. I suffer from some pretty bad migraines so if it’s one of those these don’t do anything for me. If you have regular headaches these will work for you just fine
Roxanne L.
Phoenix, AZ
This works when I am suffering and need to sleep. When I get the flu or a headache and I’m so miserable and uncomfortable that I can’t sleep ,this does the job. I Keep this in my medicine cabinet always.
Meghan B.
I think this product does a great job at doing exactly what it advertises. It gets ride of any pain, and makes me a little drowsy to fall into a good sleep. It is very convenient and affordable to find.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Does it leave hang over of pills in morning .
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many pills have to take for one dose.
Imani G.
Commerce, TX
Do they have a gel kind?