2 colors available

BY TYLENOL

Tylenol® PM Extra Strength Pain Reliever Caplets.
My-Coach Sleep™.
Exclusive access free with purchase.
See new warnings information & directions.
Nighttime sleep aid.

• Does it leave hang over of pills in morning .5 Answers
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I've been taking this because I've been having a hard time falling asleep, but it doesn't make me that drowsy yet its nearly impossible to wake up from. It kind of stinks struggling to wake up in the morning even after getting 8+ hours of sleep. I love Tylenol, but this product not so much.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I like to take this on occasion when I have trouble sleeping. It makes me slightly sleepy, enough to fall asleep and stay asleep but not so deep I can't wake up when necessary. I never feel groggy in the morning and have no adverse side effects.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Vancouver, WA
I have terrible insomnia and these do help a little bit. They will help me fall asleep, but not necessarily STAY asleep. However, that combined with the pain relief makes them an all around pretty good product.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
Holy smokes! These bad boys knock you out. They work well for pain and if you are sick and want to sleep these things will put you straight to sleep in a hurry. I am overall satisfied and I would buy again.
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
I love this stuff! I found it at Walgreens. Works just like normal tylonal but actually makes me sleepy
Abby C.
Abby C.
Mckinney, TX
I love this I take it whenever I need to go to sleep or like I haven't I'm having trouble going to sleep like if I drink a cup of coffee not really isn't even what time it was I drink I take one of these and it works takes 5 minutes to kick in and then I'm knocked out and I sleep heavily but I wake up easily it's not like super super he's like in the middle of my in the middle of the night you tap me and I wake up like in the morning when it's time to get up I wake up pretty sleep sometimes I've had aches after I wake up that's only cuz of the way I sleep
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE THESE! Okay, I used to take these, either one or two depending on how early I had to wake up in the morning. I don't think that they make you groggy in the morning but 2 of them might make you a little sluggish, well, that's what my parents say. I used them every night for years before I switched to a medication for sleep BUT I'm also under a doc's care. For safe, reliable over the counter PM pills, these guys will not let you down.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Worth, IL
I reach for Tylenol PM Extra Strength any time I'm having difficulties sleeping because of everyday aches and pains or related to a cold. It is usually fairly effective in aiding in relaxing me as well as helping alleviate some of the discomfort I'm experiencing from a cough or cold or pulling a muscle. I always keep a bottle in my bedside drawer.
Kaela R.
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
Tylenol PM is great for nights when I'm having headaches that are keeping me up late from pain. The diphenhydramine is a very effective OTC option for occasional usage. Tylenol PM is a really good option for when I'm sick with a cold, as it helps ease body aches, fevers, sneezing and runny nose, as well as difficulty sleeping. Extremely helpful!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Let me tell ya..this stuff will knock you out. Literally. So, so effective to the point you will not be able to remember where your pain even was! It helps you sleep through the night without being awoken by pain. I have chronic back pain and can only sleep on my back so this ensures I won't be miserable the whole night through.
Manhattan,NYC
Does it leave hang over of pills in morning .
Manhattan,NYC
How many pills have to take for one dose.