BY TYLENOL

Relieves minor aches and pains while helping you fall asleep and is non-habit forming when used as directed.

Active ingredients (in each caplet)

Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg

Purpose

Pain reliever
Nighttime sleep aid

Inactive ingredients

carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.

Uses:

temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.

Warnings:

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.

Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

• Do not use
  • with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
  • in children under 12 years of age
  • if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients

Ask a doctor before use if you have

• liver disease
  • a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
  • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
  • glaucoma

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are

• taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
  • taking sedatives or tranquilizers

When using this product

• drowsiness will occur
  • avoid alcoholic drinks
  • do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
  • pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • redness or swelling is present
  • new symptoms occur

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.

Directions:

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets at bedtime
  • do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours

children under 12 years

do not use

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Let me tell you I keep Tylenol pm on my bedside table. No matter what is going on if I feel a headache or cramps coming on I take 2 Tylenol pms and wake up feeling so much better. The only downside would be that if I don’t get enough sleep I feel groggy/drunk feeling.
Tiffanie S.
Perfect for keeping in wallet for emergencies and travel! I always pack these when I’m traveling, especially to foreign countries incase I start to feel ill. In other countries, especially where a different language is spoken, it can be dangerous to try and find the proper medication. This size is perfect for throwing in my purse and make great emergency kit stuffers as well.
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
I suffer from chronic pain which keeps me awake at night often and when I do sleep it is often tossing and turning and not a very relaxing restful sleep. A couple of these and I'm usually out pretty quickly. I respond well to Tylenol, it helps my pain better than just about anything. And then of course it has the equivalent of two benadryls 2 relax you and help you sleep. Do note however that acetaminophen does not react well with alcohol and can stress your kidneys or liver so if you've been drinking, it's best to stay away.
Tara W.
If you suffer from chronic pain and insomnia like I do try these! They are safe and effective quickly. I have multiple sclerosis and fibromyalgia plus chronic migraines and these help me out a lot. I can actually sleep pain free and have a full night of rest. I do recommend this product! Tylenol® PM Extra Strength Caplets
Morgan H.
Dixon, IL
10/10 does it’s job. I try to really stay away from Tylenol PM because although most products say none habit forming. Things like this i think can take a mental toll on you quickly. Make you feel like you are addicted to them when you’re not. Definitely works though when you’re having a restless night.
Adriana C.
Houston
The pills are easy to swallow I can get them easily at Walgreens or CVS so convenience is very good. I can say it does take my headaches away and the pain that I'm feeling at that time but you got to remember that you also have to remember your body and what they can take so everyone's different.
Mackenzie C.
I like to take Tylenol pm whenever I have migraines and have trouble sleeping. These are very helpful, take my pain away and leave me waking up feeling so much better and refreshed! If you suffer from migraines as much as I do and have trouble falling asleep because of them, try this!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I am very sensitive to pain medication so this is perfect for me. It’s not as strong as some medication as far as side effects go. It easily puts me to sleep, and I don’t wake up groggy. This is a safer alternative compared to some sleep meds. I highly recommended it.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
From time to time I have a really hard time sleeping and this always does the trick. I don’t like to take heavy sleeping pills because they knock me out for the next day but these are great because it puts me to sleep and then I have no issues getting up in the morning
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Love to take these at night before I go to bed they help me sleep throughout the night with no interruptions have him right next to my bed with a glass of water so it's more convenient for myself but they do their job and that is to let you have a great night rest
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Does it leave hang over of pills in morning .
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
How many pills have to take for one dose.
Imani G.
Commerce, TX
Do they have a gel kind?