BY TYLENOL #17 in Pain Relief

When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain in infants, infants' tylenol has been the brand recommended most by pediatricians for the last 20 years. Infants' tylenol works differently than other pain and fever medicines. It also won't upset little stomachs. If your child is under 2 years of age, be sure to ask your doctor. . - temporarily reduces fever - temporarily relieves minor aches and pains see more...

• Does this have fluoride in it? 3 Answers
  • Queston, I buy the infant for my little guy 6 months old ...6 Answers
Emily P.
My daughter started cutting teeth at 4 months and had 8 teeth by her first birthday. She got a new tooth about once a month, so we went through our fair share of Tylenol. This formula works just fine, but why is dye added to make it purple? Babies don’t care what color it is and I don’t like putting anything unnecessary into her little body. Thankfully, Tylenol does make a dye free cherry version, which is what we started using once we found it.
Rachael B.
This is great stuff for my daughter when she is teething or has a fever. I’ve used Tylenol for her since she was itty bitty and I haven’t turned back. It does seem to be a bit pricey for what you get but we don’t go through it terribly fast so I don’t feel robbed. It’s a great product, occasionally hard to find (some stores put it with the reg Tylenol, others in the baby section, and others in a baby medication isle 😕).
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
When one of our children are sick and running a fever we give them tylenol or motrin. Tylenol will usually lower the fever but sometimes motrin does a better job. We also give tylenol to our son when he complains of a headache and it seems to do the job. We purchase ours at the dollar general and walmart. We usually get the generic and it seems to work just as well.
Lauren M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 13 month old has cut all of his teeth (minus 2 year molars) and Tylenol has been a life saver. We have a great schedule we have been able to use and stay on to keep a little Tylenol in his system to make all the teething just a little easier. Once this is over hopefully we can take a break from it all!
Madison M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only brand I will trust when it comes to giving my child this when he doesn't feel good or has any pain. I've been using this since he was a newborn. It even comes with a dosing chart so you always get the right amount according to their weight for your child. I don't use any other product.
Tyler S.
West Haven, CT
Definitely helps when teething gets bad. I wish that it lasted a little longer but it’s better than baby being in pain. They always take it down nice and easy. I’ve never seen them reject the grapey flavor of Tylenol before. They also seem to know it is going to help them when I give it to them.
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Having a new little one in the house that can’t tell you what hurts or where it hurts is hard. You do learn their cues pretty fast though so when I found my little one was teething, this stuff was our go to. He isn’t too fond of the flavor but it seemed to do the trick to help him sleep better.
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Teething, falls, growing pains! All this happens as tour child grows. That's why i use[product:tylenol-pain-reliever-and-fever-reducer-grape-drops-for-infants---1-oz] My child instantly feels better once we give him Tylenol for his pain! I always have Tylenol in stock. Better safe then sorry.
Melissa M.
Wise
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter had her first set of shots and I wasn't sure on what to get her her doctor recommended Tylenol first she was doing fine then she had a little bit of a fever after we got her home gave her the recommended dose and was in about 15 minutes she was fine her happy-go-lucky self
Erica N.
Middle river
I prefer tylenol over all pain relievers. You can purchase it literally anywhere. Throughout my experience I've learned that the infants tylenol is the same strength as the children's. As my daughter has gotten older. Due to her condition we've used quite a bit of this.
krista b.
Queston, I buy the infant for my little guy 6 months old but i was told by many that the Children's Tylenol is the same as infant but they market it like that because they know mom's will buy the infant to be safe. the infant is smaller and way more expensive. Your Thoughts?
Jessica G.
Does this have fluoride in it?