BY TYLENOL

Pain Relief Tylenol 325 mg Strength Tablet 100 per Bottle see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lexie R.
Houlka , MS
Tylenol and Aleve are the only things that can even have a possible chance at helping with my headaches. I know every one is different but I'm so thankful for Tylenol- Ibuprofen even prescription has never done anything for me.
Kendell L.
Sewickley, PA
Always works well for me, especially for tooth aches. Typically don't use it as a first go to-- but occasionally will use it for headaches when advil doesn't do the trick
Cassie G.
Helps with headaches and other pain. Super easy to pick up and works just the same as any other pain medicine. Works super great. Not super picky on what pain medicine I take. I would definitely recommend
Toinen A.
Detroit
Tylenol  is one of the leaders in pain relief. Hard to get my 3' s now but an alternative is the (OTC) Over The Counter fast acting maximum strength.
Francesca A.
Feels kind of watered down since it’s not too intense but it does work. Good for headaches. The PM kind knocks you right out so that’s great.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
When I had a surgery 2 years ago, and I didn't want strong medication this was my docs solution for me. Relieve all the pain at the moment.
Kimberly Y.
Citrus Hts, CA
Great day for a little bit and the one I got to be in my life and a lot and it will not even make you a little more to be in my life
Mackenzie M.
awesome product, always in my purse or backpack when i need some pain relief. always reliable for anything I need
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
Tylenol helps relieve my headaches within 15 minutes. I won't use anything else because it is simply less effective.
lilly O.
Jolo
I often take this when I have headaches. They work great for the price. I like them for pain😐