BY TYLENOL

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I was having some chest pains that I was told was just my muscles in my chest. I took just one pill of this every 8 hours 3 times, and it completely took away the pain. I get chest pain from anxiety, and didn't think this would do anything. It also had no side effects, which most medications do for me. I definitely recommend if you are having any muscle related pains.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
I work as a waitress in a bar, carrying lots of trays of drinks, multiple plates of food and flipping bar stools over at the end of the night...this is my favorite version of Tylenol to take...it's kind of costly but worth it seeing as how as soon as I take it I'm back to 100 percent efficiency again, my aches are all gone and it even gives me a burst of energy!!
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Winchester VA
I'm sure this would work for other people if you don't have too serious of pains, however, as a dancer and athlete, I have never found this to help relieve my chronic aches. I wouldn't say this is an effective product, and don't even bother taking it anymore.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Pinole, CA
My husband uses his product and highly recommends it. He is a college athlete and is in constant pain during his season. Whenever he isn't feeling 100% he takes one and has almost immediate relief. Definitely satisfied! Happy husband, happy wife!
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
This is really good for me whenever I don't have any food in my stomach. It is very effective for me and they did meet my expectations. I always get them for a good price in Target. I am definitely satisfied with this product.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Romulus
This helps my ankles when I'm running because I have a pulled tenden, it exceeded my expectations, and it was effective, I would take it every day but every once in a while to help the pain, unless pro scripted by a doctor, I would recommend this to others.
Joslyn P.
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
This Tylenol used to really help me when I was an avid powerlifter. I would get a lot of back pains and/or cramps and I knew I could always count of Tylenol to relieve me of the pain I was experiencing :-)
Katie M.
Katie M.
Arlington, MA
Great for when you are sore after a work out. Helps with muscle and bone soreness. Definitely helps as promised, I take it for me knees and it really helps. Would highly recommend, I always keep it stocked.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Lynchburg, VA
When I first started soccer I wouldn't be able to even move I started taking this to help relax and they really do as described they help relieve aches and pains
Shakori B.
Shakori B.
CLAYTON, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
this is a life saver. i can always count on tylenol to save the day. whether it's a pesky headache or muscle aches, i know tylenol will get the job done.