Tylenol Multi-Symptom Caplets for Adults uploaded by Roxy j.

BY TYLENOL #34 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Daytime Non-Drowsy. Pain Reliever. Fever Reducer. Nasal Decongestant. Antitussive. Relieves: Headache. Fever. Sore Throat. Nasal Congestion. Cough. . see more...

• How does this compare to other brands like DayQuil?13 Answers
Isabel V.
Riverdale, IL
Honesty I don't think these work, well at least for me they didn't. I had to stop taking these & take something else because there were not helping.
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I lived off of these when I had bad Cold/Allergy outbreaks! Quick working and affordable, guy can't go wrong. I believe the off brands are just as good but these are definitely a pantry staple. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from cold/allergy symptoms regularly.
Nia S.
Just like any other medicine, it takes time before you actually start to feel better. I'd say this product felt like it started working after about 3 days. The product isn't as pricey so it is quite affordable. Overall I was very satisfied with my purchase of the product.
Allison S.
Carnegie , PA
I prefer to use Tylenol for my aches and pains and enjoy the fact that I can now turn to it for the cold and flu season. I am able to use a product I trust for more reasons. I highly recommend you have this in your medicine cabinet.
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
This really does help to get rid of the cold symptoms. It's about the same price as its competitors. This brand meets my expectations because it is effective I just wish it would work faster. Overall satisfied.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is great for when I feel a cold coming on I start taking it the minute I start to feel the cold and it helps me get through it and also makes the recovery time go faster than with normal care.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Tylenol is my go to meds whenever i am hurting. Bought it at walmart. It is effective. It work just like other meds. Worth the money, only used it once in a while.
Cassandra S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have took this before when I hade a cold and it did help with symptoms for some reason it didn't last long for me I guess my colds are just bad and it takes a lot to ease it down.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to for just about any uh oh occasion. Not only is Tylenol already a great trusted brand but they also offer a wide range of products that WORK. You ca find this cold medicine at most stores and for a great price
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Anytime I get sick I take this medicine. It helps the aches and pains while dealing with my symptoms. Plus, I can usually find it anywhere I am currently shopping.
Kelley R.
How does this compare to other brands like DayQuil?