BY TYLENOL

Brittany T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
 My daughters loves the  Tylenol® Jr Meltaways Grape Tablets and prefers to take this over the liquid. They don't have a problem with the flavor and it goes down smoothly for them. I like how I can keep this in my purse when my daughters might get a headache while we are on the go. You can purchase this at at local grocery store. I'm glad Tylenol has this wonderful product!
Ashli J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My oldest son has problems swallowing pills so the tylenol meltaways are a must in our medicine cabinet. The only place locally that we can find these are at Walmart. I purchase them once a month so we can keep them in stock. They work and they work fast. I recommend taking these based on weight instead of age because that’s what our pediatrician instructed.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Anytime my child has a fever and sore throat, this is what I reach for. With four kids in the house, we keep this on hand. We tend to use it a lot during cold and flu season or for any minor aches or pains. I definitely recommend this to others. Especially if they have kids who have teeth coming in. It’s softer and they don’t have to chew it
Samantha A.
Springfield
I mean come on. #1 giving your child a liquid in the middle of the night because there sick and your both half awake. I've spilled at least 12 bottles total so far in my child's 9 years so far of life. These tabs are easier and amazing for everyone.  Plus the taste isn't chalky at all.
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I used to buy Tylenol meltaways for my kids every time they were sick and had a fever. They were perfect because at the time they were too old for the infant syrup, but not yet ready to swallow pills. They have since outgrown meltaways, but I still highly recommend them to other parents.
When I was younger my parents used to give this to me for headaches and small pains I would get as I was growing. I’ve never tried the great flavor I have the orange but I couldn’t find it on this app. The flavor isn’t too strong and taste all right and is very effective
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
It's an outright chore to try to get any medicine in my kids when they're sick, have a headache, or with fever. These meltaways make it easy, and they love the grape flavor. Works quickly and efficiently at bringing down any high fevers or body aches
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I have used this medicine for years on my son. Whenever he gets a fever this seems to help get the fever down. It has meet my expectations every single time. I only use it when he has pain or a fever. Overall, I am very pleased.
Madison G.
I remember having these all the time when I got sick as a kid. When I got a cold, sore throat, flu, or something like that I had these. They taste really good and I tried to eat them even when I didn’t need them. I would definitely recommend, these are great for kids. They work great and they’re so easy to take.
Aly G.
I REMEMBER LOVING THIS FLAVOR AS A KID. TASTES JUST LIKE CANDY LOL. Easy to take if pills are hard to swallow. They’re moderate in price compared to other brands or generic brands, but tbh I trust the brand name so it’s always a go-to for me.