BY TYLENOL

Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Anytime my child has a fever and sore throat, this is what I reach for. With four kids in the house, we keep this on hand. We tend to use it a lot during cold and flu season or for any minor aches or pains. I definitely recommend this to others. Especially if they have kids who have teeth coming in. It’s softer and they don’t have to chew it
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I used to buy Tylenol meltaways for my kids every time they were sick and had a fever. They were perfect because at the time they were too old for the infant syrup, but not yet ready to swallow pills. They have since outgrown meltaways, but I still highly recommend them to other parents.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
It's an outright chore to try to get any medicine in my kids when they're sick, have a headache, or with fever. These meltaways make it easy, and they love the grape flavor. Works quickly and efficiently at bringing down any high fevers or body aches
Ashley  P.
Tacoma , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These have been perfect for my kids. My older daughter would NOT take the liquid formula but was totally willing to have a meltaway and it was so nice to get her the medication she needed without the fight and mess of the liquid.
Marlene P.
These take a headache away super quickly it’s surprising! They also don’t taste terrible like many other medicines so your kids won’t hate it. These are pretty inexpensive and has been my favorite pain reliever so far.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
My nephew was sick and had a pretty bad cold and headache. This things did nothing to cool his fever down or help with his ever growing headache. Don't waste your money it doesn't work. And it taste pretty bad as well.
misty w.
Homer City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Junior Meltaways are perfect for kids! It's good to have easy medicine for the younger kids who have outgrown the liquid. I like that's it's available at most store I shop at and is decently priced
valerie p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the melt away. My son hated liquid Tylenol and was still to young for pills so melt away was perfect for children. Affordable found mine at Walmart, definitely recommend to mothers with young children.
Michelle M.
Great product, always helpful with a sick kid! I have never been disappointed with Tylenol products- although it is not my first choice it works great and is super affordable! I would recommend trying if you haven't already! these are also a little different from the typical liquid or chewables....something kids seem to like!
Kara L.
Calhoun , TN
I used to have these when I was a kid. They don't taste awful and they melt away really quickly and would help my aches and pains in less than 30 minutes. I highly recommend for any kids that do not like liquid medicine