BY TYLENOL

Temporarily relives minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, flu, headache, temporarily reduces fever. Contains Acetaminophen. Aspirin Free. Ibuprofen Free. Ages 6-11. Medicine per Tablet 160mg. When kids get a little older they don't want to be drinking liquid, bubblegum flavored pain reliever. Pop these in their mouth and you're done with it. Best medicine invention for Tweens. Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise, use age. Dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours. Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours. WARNINGS: Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen. Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present, pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days, fev. click this product to see full details

Kristy F.
Overton
I bought this product for my daughter while we were on vacation at Disney World - kinda an emergency thing. It worked effectively but she hated the taste. I had to bribe her to get her to swallow it. I would not buy the product again because my daughter said it is nasty.
B B.
My daughter loves these meltaways. She always hated to chew up the Tylenol. So this works awesome for her because all you have to do is put it on your tongue and they meltaway with the flavor being a lot better than the chewables.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Our wee man does not like anything to do with liquid medication but boys will be boys and he always needs some kind of meds for pain . We are past the throw dirt on it phase and he likes this best . Easy easy to get him to take !
DeOnna C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My mom used to give me this when I was younger it did meet my expectations and made me feel better after a short time  we usually bought it at Walmart I think it was at a good price not to expensive I would say & I would definitely recommend this to others
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
This product acts quickly, and it's easy for kids to use! Not only do they taste good, they are also chewy, so kids do not choke on them. Overall, they are an amazing product, and anyone who has kids or interacts with kids should purchase them. :)
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great. Tylenol is my preferred fever reducer and pain reliever and while these are great for my 6yr old, these also work well for my husband who can't swallow a pill.
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
As a mother of twins, I do not ever go without these. Because you just never know when you're going to need them so I keep them on hand. They work fast and always puts a smile on my toddlers face.
Anna I.
Knoxville
Work and taste great! My brother can't take pills because of a throat issue, and these have been an awesome alternative. Works super fast! Can pick up at your local drugstore!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to use, effective, and extremely affordable! I also love they do not take up a lot of space so I can always bring them with me for an emergency!!
Tamara F.
Port Orange, FL
These melt extremely fast which make it easier for kids to take without the added complaining and carrying on.   Kids like the bubble gum flavored one.