Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetTylenol
Tylenol Jr Meltaways Bubblegum Burst Tablets

Tylenol® Jr Meltaways Bubblegum Burst Tablets

by Tylenol

Temporarily relives minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, flu, headache, temporarily reduces fever. Contains Acetaminophen. Aspirin Free. Ibuprofen Free. Ages 6-11. Medicine per Tablet 160mg. When kids get a little older they don't want to be drinking liquid, bubblegum flavored pain reliever. Pop these in their mouth and you're done with it. Best medicine invention for Tweens. Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise, use age. Dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours. Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours. WARNINGS: Do not use with any other product containing acetaminophen. Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning). Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present, pain gets worse or lasts for more than 5 days, fev. click this product to see full details

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tylenol® Jr Meltaways Bubblegum Burst Tablets!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works quickly without any complanits about the flavor!! Makes taking medicine much easier for fever, pain and or both!!! Highly recommend!!!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love getting this for the kids. No worrys about swallowing pills and no messy liquids. Kids prefer the taste and don't argue as much and get what they need to feel better with less hassle for everyone. Highly recommend this as one of my favorite children's medicines.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
My kids hate taking liquid medicine-as do I. So, when we discovered these melting tablets it was somewhat of a small miracle. I never have issues getting my boys to take their meds now. I even use them when I'm out of my own. Great idea!
belisa R.
ramiro
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to grandkids one is 6 I don't have problems to give him in tablet or liquid buuuuttt the little one of 3 don't like in liquid than that now come like this
Christine G.
Lenoir, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They work fast and taste great. My kids don’t give me any issues taking these. They are easy to swallow also.
Madison W.
Conway, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These were the ONLY way we could get our oldest to take medicine. They melt away quickly and don’t have an overly strong medicine taste! Perfect for kids who struggle with taking pills or liquids!
Aimee C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Tylenol doesn't help my kids much and doesn't last long when they've taken it. It's rare they get tylenol anyways over motrin.
Misty M.
Tiptonville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes taking medication much easier for my 4 year old! He hates liquids and is too little to swallow a tablet, so these are great.
Nitch K.
Taste great it melts in your mouth super easy to take and just a great relief it helps a lot love this product so much
Jillian C.
S San Fran, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Great for kids and easy to chew down. Great flavor and useful when kids get a fever or have some mild pain.

Looking for your answer?