BY TYLENOL

When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians.  Infants’ TYLENOL® works differently than other pain and fever medicines.  It also won’t upset little stomachs.  If your child is under 2 years of age, be sure to ask your doctor.

Active ingredient
Acetaminophen 160 mg in each 5 mL

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

Grape

anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
or
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum.

Uses:

temporarily:

• reduces fever
  • relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • flu
  • headache
  • sore throat
  • toothache

Warnings

Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes

• more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly

Do not use

• if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product

Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin

When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
  • do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
  • shake well before using
  • mL = milliliter
  • find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
  • push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into the bottle opening
  • flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to the correct dose
  • dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
  • repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
  • do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
  • replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
Weight (lb)
Ask a doctor
24-35
2-3 years
5 mL

*or as directed by a doctor

Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.

• Does this have fluoride in it? 3 Answers
  • Queston, I buy the infant for my little guy 6 months old ...6 Answers
  • This does not make my little guy drowsy. 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren M.
My 13 month old has cut all of his teeth (minus 2 year molars) and Tylenol has been a life saver. We have a great schedule we have been able to use and stay on to keep a little Tylenol in his system to make all the teething just a little easier. Once this is over hopefully we can take a break from it all!
Whitney K.
Brownsville , WI
Having a new little one in the house that can’t tell you what hurts or where it hurts is hard. You do learn their cues pretty fast though so when I found my little one was teething, this stuff was our go to. He isn’t too fond of the flavor but it seemed to do the trick to help him sleep better.
Wendy L.
Orlando
This has been a lifesaver for my little ones. It can be scary when the kiddos have a fever and I always make sure we have have on hand. Works like a charm for easing teething pain and reducing fever. This is something we always have in the diaper bag and medicine cabinet.
Audrey s.
My first born is 5 months old and this has been my #1 go to after she gets her shots at the doctors , also when she broke out with a fever. It seems to work for her and doesn't cause her any harm or a bad reaction. I will continue to use this and recommend to any new parents!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
My son loves this stuff for when he's teething. The syringe is easy to use and not hard enough to hurt my boys teeth when he's gumming the end. The taste must be great because he doesn't fight me with it. And it helps him relax and sleep when that teething is at it's worst.
young B.
Fairfield
My go to for my children. They get sixk often its difficult watching them be so down. But tylenol has always shortened there illnesses and even gave them more strength to get up and play even feeling sick. Also really great after some immunizations and a baby power nap
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I ALWAYS have multiple bottles of this on hand. It seriously is a life saver. Luckily my children don't get sick very often, but if they do, this is the first thing I reach for. It is very effective and is recommended by pediatricians. It comes with an easy to use applicator. Unfortunately, my kids sometimes put up a fight when having to take it, but who wouldn't? I think it's almost impossible to make a medicine like this taste "good" for children. Overall, a very good product for children!
Amy H.
buffalo, NY
This product has helped my daughter with her teething pain and works very quickly. The only problem is that there is a grainy texture to it and it is sticky, so i have to wash my daughters hands and face off. I trust Tylenol my myself and my infant.
Sara C.
Bristol Twp, Pennsylvania
My daughter uses this after she gets shots.

It almost instantly calms her down and relieves the fever that’s associated.

I haven’t tried other brands so I have no information to compare to.

This is our go to brand for all the kids aches and pains.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I love infants Tylenol! I don't use it often, as I try not to give my little girl medicine unless I have to. But anytime I've had to.. like when she's sick, or teething.. it has worked wonders! Plus she takes it without a fight, so that's great.
krista b.
Brockville,, ON
Queston, I buy the infant for my little guy 6 months old but i was told by many that the Children's Tylenol is the same as infant but they market it like that because they know mom's will buy the infant to be safe. the infant is smaller and way more expensive. Your Thoughts?
Melissa P.
Will this make baby drowsy?
Jessica G.
Does this have fluoride in it?
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This does not make my little guy drowsy.