HealthMedicines & TreatmentsPain ReliefTylenol
Tylenol Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache

by Tylenol

#5 in Pain Relief

When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. Infants’ TYLENOL® works differently than other pain and fever medicines. It also won’t upset little stomachs. If your child is under 2 years of age, be sure to ask your doctor. Available as Grape and Cherry flavors. Available in stores and online. Available in: Grape Cherry Dye-Free Cherry

I noticed that the active ingrediant mg is the exact same for children and infant. And the dosage is the same. Is there a difference that i am missing?
Does this have fluoride in it?
Queston, I buy the infant for my little guy 6 months old but i was told by many that the Children's Tylenol is the same as infant but they market it like that because they know mom's will buy the infant to be safe. the infant is smaller and way more expensive. Your Thoughts?
Start your review of Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache!
Brittnee B.
Enterprise, AL
My son is 6 month's and hates the cherry flavor but loves the grape. It works wonders for his teething pain!
Heavenly F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache uploaded by Heavenly F.
This Tylenol worked great after my poor babe got her shots and was super fussy. Such a life saver!
Tre K.
Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache uploaded by Tre K.
I have used this since my son was a baby anytime he had teething pains or fevers. I still use it to this day for him, it works pretty good. It comes in other flavors too. It's an effective children's medicine. I have purchased a few times and reccomend this product.
ayo O.
Toronto, ON
Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache uploaded by ayo O.
Its a mild painkiller that soothes my baby when shes teething , it calms her when shes restless so i think this works for her as we dnt have to pump so much medication into them since they are still young. Infants Tylenol, Cherry, 2 floz (Pack of 2)
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
Great product for when the little ones are not feeling well. My kids never frown their faces or refuse to take it so I'll say the taste is good and not too strong. Works quickly to bring fevers down and ease the pain of teething.
Adriana P.
Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache uploaded by Adriana P.
Tylenol® Children's Liquid Medicine Reduces Fever & Relieves Pain, Flu Symptoms, Headache & Sore Throat uso tylenol por años con mis hijos y es de las mejores medicinas para nuestros bebes
Sana S.
Toronto , ON
Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache uploaded by Sana S.
Obviously the product is great but my baby never likes the medicines. Only recently he has started taking it if he gets sick
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache uploaded by Melissa F.
Purchased at: CVS
With any baby or small childrenin my home. I always have Tylenol on hand. To be honest it does the job perfectly. But I don't know of many tried and tested comprable brands that I'd trust. I am positive there are many out there, but this is what we've known since we ourselves were children. My 7 month old Grandaughter is teething and when she is super fussy she gets Tylenol. It takes the edge off or more because she always is happy in a short while. I'd only ever recommend this brand. Tylenol® Infants' Liquid Medicine Relieves Babies' Minor Pains, Headache, Sore Throat & Toothache
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
My go to med for my kids when they have a fever. It diced just right and always does the job. It doesn’t take it very long to take effect either which is a must for kids. I would recommend this to anyone with kids!
Makeupbyemma L.
Toronto
I absolutely love this liquid medicine my sister takes it all the time when she gets sick or has a headache! My sister loves the taste which she usually doesn’t like taking meds because of the taste! This really helps her get to sleep at night! Highly recommend!