BY TYLENOL

Contains Acetaminophen. Fever reducer. Pain reliever. Pediatricians' first choice. Less liquid for your infant to swallow. Concentrated Tylenol Infants' Drops contains more medicine per drop than Children's Tylenol Liquid. Do not exceed recommended dose - see overdose warning. Shake well before using. Find right dose. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age. Fill to dose level. Do not use any other dropper. Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours. Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours. Replace dropper tightly to maintain child resistance. Dosing: Under 24 lb/Under 2 Yrs: Ask a doctor. 24-35 lbs/2-3 Yrs: 1.6 ml / 0.8 + 0.8 ml. Specifically designed for use with enclosed dropper. Do not use any other dosing device. Do not use other cups or spoons. Store between 20-25 degr. click this product to see full details

Allie S.
GAP, PA
Tylenol has been around for ages, so I feel like there has been a lot of research about it. It works great as a pain reliever and fever reducer. I can trust this brand for my little ones. Easy to understand directions.
Izzy W.
Hannibal, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
works great on my kiddos. takes away the fevers and their pains whenever they get sick. thank god they arent sick that often but when they are this is always my first purchase.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Tylenol always helped my babies when they were dealing with fevers and/or pain. The dispenser dropper made dosage easier - so important when dealing with a fussy babe.
Marisela V.
Toledo, OH
I find this very handy for the little ones!! The infant one, it definitely is a must!! It helps with my baby girl teething and fevers, it helps them sleep better through the night. And my 3 year old nephew LOVES it when hes sick, he thinks its "candy" lol!
Andrea A.
Durham , NC
As a paren't you are particular of the things you give your kids and with this product I have no worries. It is sad and effective and I will continue to use it and recommend it.
april d.
Dublin, CA
I think this Tylenol is very safe and works very well. I'm always worried about using a medicine that will affect my baby bad but this one can be trusted. works pretty good also
Evelyn T.
Crawfordsville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When oh have a small infant you can’t really give them anything besides Tylenol so I am very reliant on I when my children are in need. It work great
Jocelyn A.
Hawthorne, Ca
Works almost as good as motrin. This is what I use for my one year old when they run out of motrin at the drugstores.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
This works pretty well. It helped my daughter especially during teething. It seemed to work pretty quickly as well.
Melissa P.
Yorkville
It works like a charm when my husband needs to use them for his neck. It is a good price and a trustworthy company