Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer Gelcaps - Acetaminophen - 100ct

BY TYLENOL

Tylenol® Rapid Release Gels provide temporary relief of fever and minor aches and pains, including headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothaches, pain due to the common cold, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. Each gelcap contains 500 milligrams of acetaminophen, a pain reliever. The Rapid Release gelcaps feature laser-drilled holes to facilitate fast medicine release

Primary Active Ingredient: Acetaminophen

Suggested Age: 12 Years and Up

Health Facts: Contains Acetaminophen

Product Form: Gelcap

Active Ingredient Strength Value: 500 milligrams

Product Warning: Contains Acetaminophen

Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great for relieving minor aches and pains!  I take Tylenol every time I suffer from aches and pains after an extra hard work-out.  It helps relieve and relax the pain so that I am able to go about my day without giving up fitness due to the aches that come with it.
Rachel M.
Walnut Creek, CA
My go to pain meds for injury, cramps or headaches. Knocks most pain out fast. Always have a stash in my purse and at my desk.
cindy r.
40229
Helps relieve my headaches and pain. I love the fact that it works faster than other products. I keep these on hand always
kristin c.
usa
Purchased at: CVS
I recently broke both ankles and both legs (freak accident), and I don't take narcotics, so I have been taking Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release and it works really well to control my pain!