BY TYLENOL

• Has anyone else found these effective for other bodily aches and ...2 Answers
Stacey N.
Bronx, NY
This is the only pain reliever I take. The value is within my budget and it does the job well. It takes effect within 30 minutes and last l day. I will purchase it from the local drugstore or big box store. This is always in my medicine cabinet.
Ranee W.
MEDFORD, OR
My husband works 7 days a week building houses. He is sore a lot of the time. So we needed to find something that would help ease the pain after 12 long hours of work. This product has been a huge help!
Desirae M.
I keep these handy in my purse because I do get frequent headaches being that I am working with a computer all day long. As soon as I feel one coming on I take this and it instantly tackles my headache! Takes away the other symptoms as well for me like nausea and stuff neck. Another thing that makes me keep repurchasing is the short amount of time it takes to get relief.
Tylenol extra strength is my go to pain meds... my first choice. It's extremely effective. I take it when I have a headache, toothache. It's safe to use when you're pregnant and breastfeeding . I used it to lower my a fever during pregnancy and it's magic in a pill.. if I needed it during pregnancy I only took one at a time instead of 2 and it was sufficient .
Linn H.
Works wonderfully if you have a nasty headache you need to get rid of asap!! Can usually get at your local Walgreens or CVS. My family loves this product! Two of us can only use Tylenol so we always have this in the house!! Well worth the money!! Recommend to everyone!!!
Kelly D.
Panama City
I typically have headaches that are more inflammatory pressure filled so I tend to take ibuprofen first but tylenol is my next or other pick. I will always pick tylenol over aleve or other alternatives. I think this is also great for a fever as well.
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I make sure to keep a bottle in my med cabinet now that my son is able to take adult strength and my daughter any time they are sick or have strained a muscle or any of us in the house has any aches nand pains we use this every time they get the job done
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to for pain medication, whether it be a headache, backache. It definitely does the job. The price isn't too bad either. I'd say it's right there with the off brand Tylenol as well. I will purchase Tylenol extra strength again.
Annette M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ermagerd, these are a life saver! These tiny lettle gel caps work fast after ingestion for relieve pain and reduce fevers. I love these and they are my fo to mesicine for pain relief associated with *cough* hangovers.
Samantha D.
Fort Valley, GA
Use these for that special time of month and they work so great. Purchased usually from Walmart but you can find them almost anywhere. Great price for the quantity that you receive. Definitely my go to for anything going wrong.
PhyllisAdelle S.
Ballentine, SC
Has anyone else found these effective for other bodily aches and pains? Please comment :)