BY TYLENOL

When you are suffering from aches and pains or a nagging headache you are not yourself. You want fast effective relief so that you can get back to normal whatever your normal is. This product is tough on pain but easy on your stomach providing effective relief of headaches aches and pain and fever. see more...

Sophia P.
Sophia P.
Bellflower
Good painkiller that is extremely effective and gets rid of pain quickly. It is totally affordable and it is truly a great product to carry around with you any day. I would recommend this to anyone with any type of pain or swelling.
Camz A.
Camz A.
Delta, BC
Whenever I have a terrible headache or feel a fever coming on, this tablet always eases the pain and makes my day less stressful. It’s affordable and highly effective for me. I’ve purchased this product numerous and would recommend it to others but please do read the label incase you may be allergic to any of the ingredients.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Pierrefonds
This is my favorite brand for pain killer . I always buy the extra strength one. It doesn't make any gas problem. It give you fast relief for pain or fever. Very effective .
Sonya H.
Sonya H.
Harbour Breton, CA
This is my favorite brand.I buy the 500g bottle with 150 pills.They are a great price.Everyone in my household uses these mostly.