BY TYLENOL

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Extra Strength ez tabs work great to relieve all my pain. I use it sometimes daily when my knees, back or head aches. This product it a great value from my local drug store but also available at target, walmart, dollar stores or grocery stores. I recommend trying this pain reliever
Spencer C.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
who doesnt love a candy coating on pain pills. it makes taking them so much easier.  it was the only way i took pills as a kid and is still a favorite of mine now that im older.  they are harder to find at stores than regular Tylenol but if you have a picky kid (old enough to take them obviously) these are the best.
Jennifer P.
Works great for all pains and extreme pain I endure from headaches or just lower back pain.
I always take two, because one doesn't really help much.
You our can purchase at any drugstore, grocery store, big chain store or online. Very easy to find anywhere.
ASHLEY B.
A staple in my medicine cabinet. When it's that time of the month, I reach for this. It's usually the only thing that helps me. Also great for headaches. I like the extra strength because I only have to pop 2 pils. Will continue to buy.
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used these and while they're good fever reducers they don't do much else for me. I prefer advil if i'm reaching for pain relief. It just works faster for myself. They're alright but i don't reach for them often.
Kellie F.
Toronto, ON
Does what it's supposed to do. Good for relieving minor aches and pains. However, I don't see the point in purchasing the name brand product over the generic brand when the ingredients are exactly the same.
Massiel H.
I use this for fever and pain. I always keep it in stock. It is effective just thank you not to abuse it. I don't really use alternatives. I usually buy this at cvs or Walgreens. I am highly satisfied.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Use Tylenol when I've got a bad headache works ok it meets my expectations try not to take too much it's not as harsh as other alternatives buy it at vons would recommend I'm satisfied!
Maria T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this pills
I'm pregnant and having pains is not fun
I have always take this (even before pregnancy) and are the only pills that helps me
My pain goes away really fast
Lacey C.
Ashburn, VA
I can't take NsAIDs, so I have to take acetaminophen. It works for most things, though sometimes I get those awful combo headaches that require a pain reliever cocktail.