BY TYLENOL

Mallory H.
Trenton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband swears by these. They are the only thing that works for him. When he feels pain coming on he pops 1-2 of these and is good to go. He definitely recommends these.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol Extra Strength ez tabs work great to relieve all my pain. I use it sometimes daily when my knees, back or head aches. This product it a great value from my local drug store but also available at target, walmart, dollar stores or grocery stores. I recommend trying this pain reliever
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
who doesnt love a candy coating on pain pills. it makes taking them so much easier.  it was the only way i took pills as a kid and is still a favorite of mine now that im older.  they are harder to find at stores than regular Tylenol but if you have a picky kid (old enough to take them obviously) these are the best.
Jennifer C.
Georgetown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol (acetaminophen) works really well to reduce symptoms of headache, body aches, pain, and fever. It should be taken in moderation. I think Tylenol makes these symptoms more manageable and tolerable. This brand is great quality. You can usually find these on sale in most drugstores.
Jennifer P.
Works great for all pains and extreme pain I endure from headaches or just lower back pain.
I always take two, because one doesn't really help much.
You our can purchase at any drugstore, grocery store, big chain store or online. Very easy to find anywhere.
ASHLEY B.
Brooklyn, NY
A staple in my medicine cabinet. When it's that time of the month, I reach for this. It's usually the only thing that helps me. Also great for headaches. I like the extra strength because I only have to pop 2 pils. Will continue to buy.
Kaila C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used these and while they're good fever reducers they don't do much else for me. I prefer advil if i'm reaching for pain relief. It just works faster for myself. They're alright but i don't reach for them often.
Massiel H.
I use this for fever and pain. I always keep it in stock. It is effective just thank you not to abuse it. I don't really use alternatives. I usually buy this at cvs or Walgreens. I am highly satisfied.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Use Tylenol when I've got a bad headache works ok it meets my expectations try not to take too much it's not as harsh as other alternatives buy it at vons would recommend I'm satisfied!
April B.
Dexter, MO
I love the easy to swallow capsules of this Tylenol. I purchased this at Walmart.
I felt so was very effective and relieving my pain symptoms. I am very happy with this product and the results it gave me.