BY TYLENOL

EXTRA STRENGTH.
Pain Reliever Fever Reducer.
Contains: Acetaminophen.
INSTANT COOLING SENSATION, COOL CAPLETS, EASY TO SWALLOW.
Cool Caplets.
50 CAPLETS

Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
I've used this product several times. It becomes a hit or miss when treating my migraines. I will continue to use it even though there were moments it did not work.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Extra strength Tylenol has been in my medicine cabinet for as long as I can remember! It is just one of the staple pain relievers that we always keep in our house and it works!
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the Tylenol I usually use to help get rid of my migraines, it works the best out of all the different kinds, it has caffeine in it & that helps w the headache. I recommend this.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Love these. They work super quickly and don't upset my sensitive stomach. I wouldn't say these are bette than other Tylenol products but they definitely do the trick. I get mine at cvs but you can find them cheaper on amazon or Walmart for sure
Farah J.
El Segundo, CA
I really like Tylenol because it is fast acting and get rid Of my headache very quickly. It has no side effects. I would highly recommend this for headaches to my friends and family members. Extra strength works the best.
Trudy D.
This is good stuff. It is a great pain reliever and I buy this at the drugstore. It's cheap and it's effective, there's a lot of tablets in her and it never fails to ease my pain. I am satisfied with these pills
Mel P.
Westland, MI
The extra strength really worked for me when I was pregnant! This was the only thing that I could use and it worked! I remember having toothaches and headaches and migraines and I took the pills, in less than 10 minutes it worked for me. Truly a lifesaver.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These easy to swallow pills do the job when it comes to battling headaches and fevers. Relieves pain in a short time. Very effective and easy to use. The value is good and I would try this product again.
San Juanita H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for any sort of pain! They work wonders! I always buy them over the counter and i always have to have some around my house because they are so useful and i really like them. I do recommend because they are great!
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
I've taken a lot of Tylenol things but this is the one I use the most if I have a headache or my back hurts or something else hurts this is what I take. I have it in my car I have it at work and at home and it is safe to take when you are pregnant!