BY TYLENOL

EXTRA STRENGTH.
Pain Reliever Fever Reducer.
Contains: Acetaminophen.
INSTANT COOLING SENSATION, COOL CAPLETS, EASY TO SWALLOW.
Cool Caplets.
50 CAPLETS

Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
I've used this product several times. It becomes a hit or miss when treating my migraines. I will continue to use it even though there were moments it did not work.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Extra strength Tylenol has been in my medicine cabinet for as long as I can remember! It is just one of the staple pain relievers that we always keep in our house and it works!
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the Tylenol I usually use to help get rid of my migraines, it works the best out of all the different kinds, it has caffeine in it & that helps w the headache. I recommend this.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Love these. They work super quickly and don't upset my sensitive stomach. I wouldn't say these are bette than other Tylenol products but they definitely do the trick. I get mine at cvs but you can find them cheaper on amazon or Walmart for sure
amelia n.
Henderson, TN
this type of Tylenol is for reducing fever and relieving pain! it's very effective and works quickly. similar to ibuprofen. it definitely exceeded my expectations on how fast it would work. would definitely recommend this.
Farah J.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like Tylenol because it is fast acting and get rid Of my headache very quickly. It has no side effects. I would highly recommend this for headaches to my friends and family members. Extra strength works the best.
Trudy D.
This is good stuff. It is a great pain reliever and I buy this at the drugstore. It's cheap and it's effective, there's a lot of tablets in her and it never fails to ease my pain. I am satisfied with these pills
kamiahlee L.
Lexington, TN
My go to medicine when I'm in soooo much pain. It's really effective and gets rid of my aches and pains in about 30 minutes top. I honestly don't buy anything else except for this bad boy. 10/10 will ALWAYS buy!
Mel P.
Westland, MI
The extra strength really worked for me when I was pregnant! This was the only thing that I could use and it worked! I remember having toothaches and headaches and migraines and I took the pills, in less than 10 minutes it worked for me. Truly a lifesaver.
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These easy to swallow pills do the job when it comes to battling headaches and fevers. Relieves pain in a short time. Very effective and easy to use. The value is good and I would try this product again.