BY TYLENOL

Tylenol Extra Strength Cold DaytimeNighttime Convenience Pack provides effective relief of cold symptoms to allow you to get back to your daily routine during the day and get a more restful sleep at night. The daytime formula provides effective relief of nasal congestion dry cough fever aches and pains while the nighttime formula also relieves runny nose and sneezing. This product features Tylenols eZ Tabs that are sweet-coated and easy to swallow. see more...

Marjorie B.
Marjorie B.
St-Germain-de-Grantham
Review for: Tylenol Extra Strength Cold Daytime/Nighttime Convenience Pack
My go to product when I have Flu or Cold or Sinus problems in the winter! Could live without the night pill which makes my sleep a lot more normal than if I would take the pill. Pretty affordable product (I buy the big sized box in Costco and I get a lot for my money). Would recommend!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
North Vancouver
Review for: Tylenol Extra Strength Cold Daytime/Nighttime Convenience Pack
These work so well and really speed up my healing process!! These treat annoying symptoms and help me get on with my life and not have be focused on being sick! They are very effective and did not leave me disappointed at all.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Sudbury, Ontario
Review for: Tylenol Extra Strength Cold Daytime/Nighttime Convenience Pack
These pills make having a cold almost bearable! I use both the night and day ones to keep my symptoms at bay! It is very effective and affordable as well. I would definitely recommend this medication.
Chantal S.
Chantal S.
Review for: Tylenol Extra Strength Cold Daytime/Nighttime Convenience Pack
Good brand, helps for those tough colds. I like that these medication for day and night!