BY TYLENOL

Tylenol Extra Strength Cold DaytimeNighttime Convenience Pack provides effective relief of cold symptoms to allow you to get back to your daily routine during the day and get a more restful sleep at night. The daytime formula provides effective relief of nasal congestion dry cough fever aches and pains while the nighttime formula also relieves runny nose and sneezing. This product features Tylenols eZ Tabs that are sweet-coated and easy to swallow. see more...

Rebecca A.
When i was pregnant i had a severe cold along with sinus infection and ear infection the meds the dr gave me didnt help me. So i went out to Wal-Mart and pick up Tylenol extra strength cold and let me tell you that nite time really knocks you put and you already wake up feeling better I wouldn't of been able to make it through much of my pregnancy without this magical medicine
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
We always keep these in the cabinet during cold season! This is a convenient treatment for mild to moderate cold symptoms. When using combination medications, be careful about other medications you take (i.e. Don't use other products with the active ingredients).
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Nice choice there is no NyQuil or DayQuil available. Still prefer the latter but having back up is nice.
Marjorie B.
St-germain-de-grantham, QC
My go to product when I have Flu or Cold or Sinus problems in the winter! Could live without the night pill which makes my sleep a lot more normal than if I would take the pill. Pretty affordable product (I buy the big sized box in Costco and I get a lot for my money). Would recommend!
Danielle K.
Kitchener, ON
I love these. I have troubles taking pills but the ez tabs are a life saver. This pack comes with day time relief (yellow) and night time relief (blue) for aches and pains, sore throats, cough, and just all around make you feel better. A staple for any tough cold.
Brittany C.
Whenever I am sick, I make sure to stock up on this. It has gotten me through many University classes when I did not want to be there. I wish the day time would have more for runny noses, but it is a good product over all. I would recommend it.
Natasha M.
Victoria , BC
These work so well and really speed up my healing process!! These treat annoying symptoms and help me get on with my life and not have be focused on being sick! They are very effective and did not leave me disappointed at all.
Jen G.
Edmonton, AB
These pills make having a cold almost bearable! I use both the night and day ones to keep my symptoms at bay! It is very effective and affordable as well. I would definitely recommend this medication.
Josie I.
Laval, QC
I'm not one to typically turn to medication but my most recent cold was a tough one. Very effective medicine. Glad this daytime/nighttime package exists!
Juliana A.
My go to when I am feeling under the weather with sinus problems. It works very fast. The daytime however is a little drowsy too