Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetTylenol
Tylenol Extra Strength Cold Daytime and Nighttime EZ Tabs

Tylenol® Extra Strength Cold Daytime and Nighttime EZ Tabs

Colds strike without warning, and when they do you just aren’t yourself. You want cold symptom relief you can trust so that you can GET BACK TO NORMAL, WHATEVER YOUR NORMAL IS®

Trust the relief of TYLENOL® Cold products to relieve your cold symptoms. TYLENOL® Cold is as effective on colds as TYLENOL® is on pain. TYLENOL® Cold is available in daytime and nighttime formulations to give you the trusted relief you want, day or night.

For effective relief of:

• Nasal congestion
  • Dry cough
  • Fever
  • Aches and pain
  • Runny Nose & Sneezing (Nighttime only)
  • eZ Tabs® (easy to swallow)

Adult use only (12 years and older):

• Take 1-2 Daytime OR Nighttime tablets every 4 hours.
  • Do not exceed a combined total of any 8 Daytime or Nighttime caplets in 24 hours.

Also available separately: TYLENOL® Cold Daytime and TYLENOL® Cold Nighttime.

Medicinal Ingredients:

• Cough suppressant: dextromethorphan hydrobromide, 10 mg
  • Nasal decongestant: phenylephrine hydrochloride, 5 mg
  • Antihistamine: chlorpheniramine maleate, 2 mg

Non-Medicinal Ingredients (alphabetical):

Cellulose, corn starch, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, triacetin, wax.

Read the complete label before use and follow all directions. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Keep out of the reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child. DO NOT USE with other products containing any of these ingredients, salicylates or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. Use the smallest effective dose. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Overdose may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage. Talk to a healthcare practitioner before use if you:

• have serious kidney or liver disease
  • have chronic alcoholism
  • have high blood pressure, heart or thyroid disease, diabetes, glaucoma, chronic lung disease, asthma, or an enlarged prostate gland
  • if you are elderly, pregnant, or breastfeeding
  • are taking other medications, including natural health products, prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs.

Use only on the advice of a doctor. Consult a doctor if fever lasts more than 3 days or if symptoms last more than 5 days. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high fever (> 38°C) or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm, talk to a doctor. Do not use for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use if allergic reactions such as wheezing, rash, or itching develop. Extra Strength TYLENOL® Cold Nighttime tablets may cause drowsiness or excitability. Avoid alcohol, driving or other activities requiring alertness. Talk to a doctor before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.

Drug Interaction Precaution: Do not use with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor – MAOI (e.g., certain drugs for depression), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI. If you are uncertain if your drug contains an MAOI, talk to a doctor before taking this product.

In Case of Overdose: contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately, even if you do not notice any possible signs or symptoms such as increased sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, and loss of appetite.

WARNING: Do not use if carton is open or if printed bottle neck band or inner foil seal or blister unit is broken.

Store at room temperature, 15 – 30°C (59 – 86°F). Protect from moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tylenol® Extra Strength Cold Daytime and Nighttime EZ Tabs!
Zipporah O.
Bronx, NY
Extra strength Tylenol works great for me. I mostly take Tylenol when I feel headache.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Simply the most effective over the counter medication in my opinion. I was so elated to know that this medication worked on fevers, body aches and pains. [product:tylenol-cold-flu-severe-for-day-and-night-time-relief-of-fever-pain-cough-&-congestion] is a must for your medicine cabinet. Definitely happy with this product and recommend it to everyone.
Sunshine M.
USA
Purchased at: Amazon
What do I think about this product? It does what it’s suppose to do! Cons? Not really and there isn’t really anything for this brand to change to make it better. Also, affordable ? Yes I believe so, but someone’s else could think differently just all depends on the person. I really like this product, I would give it a shot honestly if you are into trying new things. If not that’s cool too! 10/10 overall! :)
Emily B.
Detroit, MI
This stuff really helps. It gives you slight medicine head, but it helps you get through the day if you have to get things done.
Astrid R.
Marysville, OH
We like the night version a lot because it Helps a lot to sleep specially when you’re congested.
pui C.
Belchertown, MA
Tylenol has always been my best friend. Every time I have any headache, stomach pain/cramps or soreness, just pop one pill inside me I will get relief.
Michalina A.
This really helps when I’m not feeling well. It’s been a while since I’ve been sick, but I can always count on Tylenol to do the job and help ease symptoms!
Robyn G.
Joplin
I love this product it has always helped me when I needed it I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something to help with pain.
Cindy J.
Tolland, CT
Great product. I always keep some in the house because you never know when you won’t feel well and having to take a trip to the store is the last thing you want to do.
Brooke W.
Sanford, FL
Tylenol Daytime and Nightime capsules work wonderful for the days your not feeling great. While being in the midst of cold and flu season I always have some of this in my house. It takes away the body aches and the stuffy head within 25 mins of taking it. Affordable and effective.

Looking for your answer?