BY TYLENOL #10 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults will last a long time. It works great on fevers and minor headaches. My only concern is the possibility of liver damage when taken with alcohol. So please don't use for a hangover unless necessary.
Ambar E.
panama city
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excelente producto que me ayuda a fisminuur tidi tipo de dolor, ta sea dolor de cabeza o hasta los más crueles colicos, super recomendado.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults for whenever I have a migraine or if I'm in pain. I have been using this brand foe years and it's never failed me. These are easy to take and works very fast.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
4 stars, only because of the recent warnings about liver damage. When my sciatica and/or arthritis is acting up, 3 of these helps. I also use Gabapentin for peripheral neuropathy.
Brittany B.
San Antonio Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I have really bad headaches I take two of these and lay down and I start to feel relieve after just a few minutes I love Tylenol. I've gotten use to taking these for migraines and headaches while pregnant
Simone B.
Bremerton , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Personally I try to stay away from any unnecessary medicines especially now that I'm pregnant but this is a life saver when I do need it! It helps soo much with my aches and pains as well as releving my headaches! Plus it's really not that expensive either!
Latisha S.
I didn't want to take any prescription drugs after my surgery so I took Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets. They worked extremely well for when I couldn't manage on my own. I did not feel queasy or nauseous after.
La'Shae L.
Farmers Branch, TX
This product is okay! I used to take it all the time growing up but now that I am older I don't as much. It is rather pricey but I usually get it from Walmart and its usually on sale. Compared to others it doesn't work as fast. I would reccomend it to people who like a light effect
Rachel V.
Garland, TX
Works great for headaches. the small bottle is easy to carry in my purse or make up bag
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great medicine for a head ache, back ache or any minor body pain. I use these all the time when I have any kind of pain. It is also a fever reducer. Easy to swallow with water. Can find them in any store. Would recommend.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon