BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

Buy on Amazon*
Justice H.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally tylonal just doesn't work for me, it dosnt help with any of my back pains or anything so I prefer not to use it,maybe it would work better for some one else buy for me it just DOSE NOT do me any good.
Emmy W.
Staff
Love this it is so great for headaches I am a huge fan and will continue to buy it for sure!
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
As a mom of two kids under three years old, I need tylenol sometimes. Also I used it while I was pregnant with both my kids and my body just reacts well to this pain medication. I wouldn't choose anything else.
Ashley P.
Winston, OR
These always help my headaches or migraines as soon as I take one! They relieve them so quickly and I love it!
Jenny V.
Los Angeles , CA
May go to pain relief. If it’s not broke don’t fix it right? I get a lot of muscle and back pain and so I always keep Tylenol in my purse. It works fast and it’s safe May go to pain relief. If it’s not broke don’t fix it right? I get a lot of muscle and back pain and so I always keep Tylenol in my purse. It works fast and it’s safe
Marlenni L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Tylenol is about the only pain medication I can take due to my longterm gastritis. So if I absolutely need pain meds, this is the product for me
Isra R.
A great product and I would recommend it to everyone
I can not do without it
The company's products are all excellent
Breanna W.
lincolnton ga
This product is pretty much great for anything. A headache? Tylenol. A backache? Tylenol. Side pain? Tylenol. It also doesn't take long to be effective. It usually starts to kick in at about 30 minutes after use.
Arianne L.
Chestermere, AB
I have had these and they've helped but if you have to much it gets unhealthy, it's a decent price for a pain reliever.
Joujou

Tylenol takes the edge off of my headaches and I don't have stomach issues like I do with other pain relievers. Extra Strength Tylenol must be taken as prescribed/suggested because even one extra dose in 24 hours can put you at risk for serious health issues. So if you are cautious and stay aware of how much you're taking, Tylenol is a good choice. It's more gentle on the stomach than other pain relievers, which is important for those of us with sensitive stomachs. Depending on your needs, I would check with your doctor or pharmacist about which pain reliever is the best choice for what ails you.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.