BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
yuliana p.
shafter, CA
These pills work great for my headache it goes away in 20 minutes. I get really bad migraines and tooth aches this takes it away
Cassie C.
Tylenol has always been a trusted pain reliever for me! It works especially well for headaches and menstrual cramps. It works fast and keeps the pain away.
Yasmin H.
Middletown, RI
Works wonders. I don't think I have to say anything because Tylenol is tried and time and time again it does great, but would recommend.
Sarah Z.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for muscle pain and aches!  I like that it's extra strength because it also stays in my system for the whole day and I don't feel the need to repeat the dose every 4-6 hours.
Courtney C.
Gary , IN
This is expensive for 100 but it's a quality pain reliever. You can take 2 o clear a headache or tooth ache compared to 4 ibs
Daniella D.
When I had my wisdom teeth taken out, the pain medication the dentist gave me were way to strong for me.. So I ended up having to make a trip to Walmart to buy these. They work wonders let me tell you.. For me the ABSOLUTE BEST thing is that they don’t give me not one side effect.💯
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
Best way to scrape for a headache just like it should. It does its job and I would recommend to anyone who gets headaches or has pain
Kimberly O.
I use tylenol over any brand. Very effective. Meets my expectations every time. Reliefs pains in minutes.
Kalei S.
You just can’t go wrong with Tylenol. Tylenol is the best pain reliever. Headache? Tylenol. Backache? Tylenol.
Johnna-Lynn P.
When I have headaches I always need something that is strong enough to take away the pain quickly.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.