BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Alexandria D.
Oxford, MS
I have aches and pains quite often with knee problems and this is my go to for pain. This also helps with my headaches or menstrual cramps. It is very effective and I would definitely buy it again in the future!
Abby G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol ES is always my go to pain reliever first. It works so well! I only ever have to take like 2 and my pain goes away. It's not expensive either. I'd recommend to everyone! I always carry a small bottle in my purse.
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I've used Tylenol for a long time ,wouldn't use anything else. I purchased it at Walmart. I think it works more effectively than other brands. It could be a little less expensive. Yes I would recommend to others
Minnie K.
Oakland Gardens, NY
There's so many counts can I really use this within 2 years?! But of course there are others who need to use a lot more often. Good just like Advil really no difference between the two. Just go with the price.
Ashley W.
This is a great pain reliever. I had a concussion and couldn't take Advil with it because it causes bleeding so I bought this Tylenol and really liked it! It lasted a long time and relived me of my headaches.
Angelica S.
I swear by Tylenol when something is hurting, or when I have a headache. Tylenol usually takes care of the problem super fast! It was affordable at about $3-$4 for a small package, I would purchase this again!
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
Can't go wrong with Tylenol for any minor ache or pain. I get headaches often and this is always my first line of defensive. I take Tylenol and shortly after the headache is.m gone!
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Quick acting, easy to take (smaller pills) & works for awhile. Not for the worst of injuries but if you have a head ache this should be your go to. I use this product almost every time I have an ache or pain.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX
Mostly use these for when my knee starts to hurt or if I have cramps during the time of the month and it helps take away the pain. This is the only thing I've really used besides ibuprofen and it works amazing
America D.
Elgin, IL
I love them especially for cramps they are the best I like them better than any other pills and they are not expensive at all so I highly recommend it to everyone it helps you a lot when your having a bad pain
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.