BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Cynthia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like everyone has Tylenol is their medicine cabinet! It's such a great pain reliever! In local stores like cvs, target, Walmart, etc. it very cheap and on does the job and I would recommend it to anyone!
Maria G.
Del Valle, TX
Tylenol is my to for aches and pains. I don't need it to often but when I do, it helps relieve my pain with in 30 minutes the pain is gone and on good to go for the rest of the day. Definitely recommend this product.
Kristy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is a trusted brand for many years and it works . Two pills and your pain goes away. I always have Tylenol at home for me and the hubby. It works just as good as any alternative. Great buy and inexpensive.
Ryley M.
The best thing I have taken for pain. It works very well. I have yet to be disappointed. It is about equal to its competitors depending on what you need it for. It's a great price. I buy it as soon as I run out.
Memarie G.
['The Woodlands', 'TX'], TX
This extra strength Tylenol takes away the pain wether my head is pounding or I'm sore from the gym! Some people have problems taking pills but these are the smallest and easiest pills to take when your in pain!
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Tylenol has always worked well for my pain. It's my go to pain reliever. I love these convenient little go packs. It allows me to keep some in my pocket book and in the car without carrying a big noisey bottle.
Jennifer S.
Gainesville, FL
These work for pretty much any pain I have. Whether it's a headache, knee ache, toothache, backache, tylenol extra strength always does the job for me. I can get by with only using one and it works like a charm.
Margaret D.
San Diego, CA
I tore my ACL about 5 years ago and every now and then when the weather changes its starts to ache! Tylenol really cleans up the pain fast and efficiently, making me forget about the old injury. Very satisfied.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
This is the only over the counter pain med that I can take and it works. In my house we are a Tylenol family. No other brand compares, especially the price and quality of the product.
Krissie B.
Chatsworth, GA
Tylenol really helps relieve pain from muscle tension. I am repeat user if Tylenol. Thus product absolutely meets my expectations. The pro of using Tylenol is that it gives fast results. This product is perfect.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.