BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Katelyn L.
I use Tylenol for any aches or pains I may have after exercising! It doesn't upset my stomach and the extra strength is easy to use due to only having to take one pill. I have relief within 10-15 minutes after taking this. I always have some on hand.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only pain reliever that works for me. I can feel it kick in right away which is so needed! It works fast and it works very well. Especially while being pregnant it's such a life savor when I'm truly in need !
Cynthia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like everyone has Tylenol is their medicine cabinet! It's such a great pain reliever! In local stores like cvs, target, Walmart, etc. it very cheap and on does the job and I would recommend it to anyone!
Donna M.
Knoxville, TN
I've used Tylenol for a long time ,wouldn't use anything else. I purchased it at Walmart. I think it works more effectively than other brands. It could be a little less expensive. Yes I would recommend to others
jazmin T.
Portland, OR
Tylenol has become a household name because they're good a what they do. This product is a good pain reliever and is works pretty fast. Whenever I don't use ibuprofen, I pop one of these for my menstrual cramps.
Margaret D.
San Diego, CA
I tore my ACL about 5 years ago and every now and then when the weather changes its starts to ache! Tylenol really cleans up the pain fast and efficiently, making me forget about the old injury. Very satisfied.
Leslie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly don't take pain pills other than for menstrual cramps. These work very well for that type of pain. I've also used these in the past for fever and work good as well. They are found at any drug store really :)
Ryley M.
The best thing I have taken for pain. It works very well. I have yet to be disappointed. It is about equal to its competitors depending on what you need it for. It's a great price. I buy it as soon as I run out.
Torie H.
I carry Tylenol in my purse all the time. This is a product our family uses for everyday pain relief as needed. I would suggest this product to others as an effective pain relief medication. It is not to strong
Emily D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super helpful for when you're out and need a pain reliever! Compact, affordable, and you're not left with a bunch of extra tablets you don't need. I usually pick these up when I'm traveling and keep them in my bag just in case
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.