BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Torie H.
I carry Tylenol in my purse all the time. This is a product our family uses for everyday pain relief as needed. I would suggest this product to others as an effective pain relief medication. It is not to strong
Breanna B.
Tylenol always takes any pain away and it's long lasting. It definitely met all of my expectations. I use this anytime that I'm having pains! Is better than any other pain reliever. I will definitely buy again.
Kayla Y.
Bowie, MD
I like this when there isn’t any Advil and these are better for breaking fevers. But they don’t last long and work as good but the get the job done when you don’t have anything Advil
Derin K.
Lebanon
Tylenol is a product that I have used since I was little and it is a very good headache and fever reducer. I take two tablets and feel fine in a matter of an hour. It is very fast to kick in and very effective.
Brittany J.
The Tylenol extra strength capsules are great to have in you’re household or on your person if you need pain relief. It starts working in 30 minutes and reduces any pain that I have had when using this product.
Kristy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is a trusted brand for many years and it works . Two pills and your pain goes away. I always have Tylenol at home for me and the hubby. It works just as good as any alternative. Great buy and inexpensive.
Anjanette A.
Fort Worth
I have major shoulder pain and get frequent headaches, I’m not one who likes to take pain medicine because they usually don’t work. However these always, always relieve the tension and allow me to enjoy my days.
jazmin T.
Portland, OR
Tylenol has become a household name because they're good a what they do. This product is a good pain reliever and is works pretty fast. Whenever I don't use ibuprofen, I pop one of these for my menstrual cramps.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The only pain reliever that works for me. I can feel it kick in right away which is so needed! It works fast and it works very well. Especially while being pregnant it's such a life savor when I'm truly in need !
Leslie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly don't take pain pills other than for menstrual cramps. These work very well for that type of pain. I've also used these in the past for fever and work good as well. They are found at any drug store really :)
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.