BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Angel M.
Charlotte, NC
Excellent medication for headaches and aches and pains such as migraines. I have many years of my life using this product and its results are unmatched. It is a high quality product and recommended by professionals.
Gaby H.
Modesto, CA
Tylenol extra strength is the best. If I have an ache, it relives my pain right away vs others that seem to take forever to kick in. I only use it when I need to but it always helps me and it is nice to have at home
Tristan M.
Raleigh, NC
I get headaches from the sun very easily and Tylenol never lets me down! It works almost immediately and is not too large of a pill. It is not too pricey so I always stick with this pill. Would definitely buy again!
Ashley G.
I feel this is very effective & it helps with minor aches and pains. I get mine from Walmart & use it every now and then when I'm feeling a little sore. I love tylenol because it is so affordable. Definitely recommend.
Kate T.
Honestly who hasn't used a Tylenol before? I have this little pack in my purse just in case. I don't like to take it often, I would rather try to drink more water to get rid of my headaches, but when I need this. It works well.
Jeanieca E.
Antioch, TN
I love the extra strength! I usually have to take more pills with the other brands, but two of these and the pain is knocked out. It's very effective and I would recommend it to my peers
Grace P.
summerville, SC
Tylenol extra strength has helped get rid of several migraines for me if I take it on the onset of a migraine. It is very effective.

I use this product if I feel a migraine coming on. I will definately buy it again!
Amanda N.
Tylenol is my usual go to pain reliever. It’s convenient and gets the job done. Price wise it is decent and you can always find coupons for them! Your local grocer or Walmart is your best bet for the cheapest price!
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually try to tough it out when I'm hurting but when I really need it I'll take Tylenol. Works good when needed and I like that it was safe enough to take while pregnant and also the infant Tylenol helped my little one after shots!
Amber B.
Mendota, IL
I rely on Tylenol a lot for my aches and pains. I have been able to purchase it almost anywhere. Tylenol is a safer pain reliever for people with stomach problems such as me. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.